diy solar

diy solar

Supreme Court to take on Vaccine Mandates.

These people calling us idiots are "statistically challenged."

See the chart I posted above and at the worst part of the pandemic on Jan 9th of this year, 25,989 people died that week of covid. How many of those were below 25 years of age ?

Remember how colleges are forcing students to be vaccinated and wear masks constantly ?
36 out of almost 26000 dead were under 25 years old. That's .001%
Most of those 36 had health problems and were probably vaccinated anyway.

It's pure stupidity to require everyone to be vaccinated.

1640305271457.png

As usual ... YOU are the one misrepresenting information. I already know you don't have any shame.
I am copying a snippet of information from that article that you misrepresented.

View attachment 76935
I saw that but the study does not say that. They are just arbitrarily changing the denominator and redoing the calculation. The study was not yet complete. As I also told you, there have been subsequent studies that focused on early pregnancy. I will go off the studies, not them making stuff up. https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...ns-figures-taken-out-of-context-idUSL1N2OX1WL https://www.politifact.com/factchec...isrepresents-preliminary-data-miscarriages-a/ The Facebook post posting this nonsense was banned as blatant misinformation. You have the cite to the actual study but you still have no idea what you are reading.

Attachments

• preliminary_study_meme.png
    preliminary_study_meme.png
    491.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Think about this Bob. J&J gets paused and then restricted for 8 deaths in females. A very low rate of young males get myocarditis and it is all over the papers and scientific literature. But you think the vaccine could cause 81% of pregnancies to miscarry and no one would say anything. How does this work in your head?????????

Here's what will destroy the government's case in favor of forcing vaccination.
Although the number of covid cases and hospitalizations is trending up ; the death rate has plumetted.
EXCEPT, a few logical problems here BMcl
1. The death rate amongst the unvaccinated is 13.5 x higher. And, the unvaccinated are primarily responsible for overwhelming our hospitals.
2. Death rate lags case rate by 3 - 4 weeks so it is way too early what will know what will happen with Omicron'
3. Sickness and hospitalizations are just as damaging to hospitals and businesses.
4. You ignore the unknown risk of long Covid.

Man, the news and the current admin really has some of you wrapped around their pinky! I can't make up my mind right now, it trends between sad and dangerous.

Man, the news and the current admin really has some of you wrapped around their pinky! I can't make up my mind right now, it trends between sad and dangerous.
Oh please, tell us all about your fake news, bad science, and ridiculous beliefs....

We could probably start a thread about global warming and you'd tell us about the conspiracy as well right?

Were you at the Jan 6th riots? Maybe I should ask you about the election... you folks seem to group all the stupid stuff together.

Nothing to see here :

SHOCK As 4th Football Player Dies This Week – Algerian Sofiane Loukar Dead After Suffering Heart Attack​

The COVID World post date: December 25th, 2021

Algerian footballer Sofiane Loukar has died after collapsing during a match on Saturday in the Algerian 2nd football league.

Loukar, who plays for MC Saïda, suffered a heart attack with medical staff unable to revive him.

The Algerian is the fourth football player to die this week from cardiac arrest.

Nothing to see here :

SHOCK As 4th Football Player Dies This Week – Algerian Sofiane Loukar Dead After Suffering Heart Attack​

The COVID World post date: December 25th, 2021

Algerian footballer Sofiane Loukar has died after collapsing during a match on Saturday in the Algerian 2nd football league.

Loukar, who plays for MC Saïda, suffered a heart attack with medical staff unable to revive him.

The Algerian is the fourth football player to die this week from cardiac arrest.

Stop posting the fake news conspiracy crap..

He experienced a head injury before he died.

Stop posting the fake news conspiracy crap..

He experienced a head injury before he died.
Why don't you read the article you linked ?

Following his injury in the first half, Loukar received medical help and returned to the pitch. But he collapsed minutes later.
-----------
Obviously, his "head injury" didn't keep him out of the game.
Where does it say his heart didn't fail ? And why did 3 other players die that week ?

Following his injury in the first half, Loukar received medical help and returned to the pitch. But he collapsed minutes later.
-----------
Where does it say his heart didn't fail ? And why did 3 other players die that week ?
And it had nothing to do with covid.

-----------
I think we should wait for an autopsy. It sounds like an epidural hematoma to me

-----------
Algeria uses the Russian Sputnik vaccine and the Oxford vaccine. Lot of other variables to look at, not that BMcl ever does that but I would be interested in weather conditions, changes in training and performance enhancing drugs being used.

-----------
I am seeing no mention of whether these athletes were vaccinated, when or with what vaccine. No information on whether they had Covid. Also, sudden cardiac arrest is the leading cause of death amongst young athletes.

I saw that but the study does not say that. They are just arbitrarily changing the denominator and redoing the calculation. The study was not yet complete. As I also told you, there have been subsequent studies that focused on early pregnancy. I will go off the studies, not them making stuff up. https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...ns-figures-taken-out-of-context-idUSL1N2OX1WL https://www.politifact.com/factchec...isrepresents-preliminary-data-miscarriages-a/ The Facebook post posting this nonsense was banned as blatant misinformation. You have the cite to the actual study but you still have no idea what you are reading.

It was perhaps an understandable error in reducing data from the report, but an error none the less.
Pages 2279, 2280:

3857 women being followed in the study. 1019 got vaccination in 3rd trimester and 700 gave birth already.
That leaves 2838 vaccinated 1st or 2nd trimester.
104 miscarriages plus 1 stillbirth.

104/2838 = 3.7% miscarriages so far.
That number can only go up, but likely will end way under 80%

Yes, fed up with idiots that don't get vaccinated and perpetuate the pandemic, breed new strains, and hurt the economy.
Fed up with spreading false information on how dangerous vaccination is when there's no reason for it.

There are no reasons to not get vaccinated.

The mandate is political, and that's something different. It is possible to be for the vaccine and against the mandate. The question there is more does the government have the right to protect idiots from doing stupid things? The answer seems to be yes although it usually takes a number of deaths to get there (e.g., seat belts, motorcycle helmets, not drinking while driving, not smoking while pumping gas) and sometimes they get repealed anyway.
So youre in favor of forced vaccinations on healthy young people which could give them lifelong side effects to protect high risk groups.
Wouldnt it be more fair to ask high risk groups to be extra cautious and avoid contact with the general public?
Thats what my friends mother has done, she is 90 and not particularly robust. She hasnt left the house since march 2020, her son brings her groceries and anything else she needs and keeps his distance. Would it be right to put the whole neighborhood on lockdown for her when she could take precautions herself?
Many of the conditions which the highest risk people have preclude them from having regular jobs anyway.
This is the first pandemic where we quarantened the healthy.

So youre in favor of forced vaccinations on healthy young people which could give them lifelong side effects to protect high risk groups.
Yes, but it's because your "facts" are misconstrued based on fear rather than science.

Covid can not only kill you, but it can also give people life-long side effects too (ref). If you compare the side effects from the disease vs the vaccine you'll see the disease is a lot worse. Regardless, the health department has looked at all the risks and weighed them against the benefits and the conclusion of actual scientists (not my opinion) is the benefits far exceed the very rare risks of adverse events.

Finally, there's an emotional fallacy in your assumption... you believe the vaccination harms healthy young people. If you dig into it you'll probably find many had complications to begin with, and yes I misspoke - people at risk (e.g., clotting) should be exempt from the vaccination. But healthy young people should get it as it protects them from worse possible outcomes.

I understand the fear. But the fear of the disease, especially with the increased contagiousness of Omicron, should be greater. People are fearing the wrong thing.

The CDC reports 4 severe side effects that are rare, but if you avoid the J&J vaccine (they're rare too it just saves me typing ; -) there are only two:
  • Anaphylaxis is an allergic reaction that is usually most dangerous for asthmatics. It's like having an allergic reaction to a bee sting or peanut butter. It's not a life-long side effect. This typically affects 5 in 1,000,000. Usually treated with something like an epi-pen. This is a risk for any vaccine, and those sensitive to them are generally well aware of it and should only get vaccinated by their doctor.
  • Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. In both cases, it's the body’s natural immune system that causes inflammation in response to an infection or some other trigger. Usually, this goes away with no permanent complications (ref). Out of 522,000,000 doses, there have been 1,175 cases. Researching this I couldn't find a statistic for those that developed a "severe" condition but did see the recovery was fairly quick. I did find 1 possibly related death in 522,000,000 doses. Keep in mind getting Covid also causes myocarditas and pericarditis, so there's risk there too.
If you get the vaccine and have an adverse reaction I'm fairly sure you would have it anyway from the disease and probably a lot milder. Ergo, the vaccine protects you.

Would it be right to put the whole neighborhood on lockdown for her when she could take precautions herself?
Let's not kill baby seals either! Let's try to keep the argument focused on actual discussion points rather than throw in random things people will agree with to bolster your argument.

Many of the conditions which the highest risk people have preclude them from having regular jobs anyway.
Reference please? I don't think asthma, cancer treatments, being obese, etc. precludes anyone from "regular" jobs.

This is the first pandemic where we quarantened the healthy.
Reference please? Pretty sure that's wrong. You quarantine the healthy to ensure they're healthy and isolate the sick so they don't spread it.

Even when the plague swept London in 1665 healthy people probably hid in their homes. But who knows, perhaps they were going to the dark ages equivalent of covid parties.

On any ship entering port, the entire ship was frequently quarantined and most of them were usually healthy (mainly because the voyages were long and after a few weeks at sea with no exposure to new viruses the crew "got healthy").

None of us are saying that people shouldn't be allowed to take the vaccine if they want to.
Just that no one should ever be forced to undergo any medical procedure, including vaccination, against their will.

Do you realize that many people were fired for refusing the vaccine,
at a time when the vaccine was NOT FDA approved, rather under an Emergency Use Authorization,
and to take the vaccine, they had to sign a statement agreeing that they assumed all risks, no one else bore any responsibility. Not the vaccine manufacturer, not the one giving the vaccination?

And by the way, those giving vaccines were instructed NOT to follow their usual practice of drawing back plunger to make sure not in a vein. Just jab and press plunger was the revised procedure, especially for this vaccine.

You never will get vaccines in the entire US or world population. Just accept that, and know that viruses will be circulating and reappearing.
By the way, they are also circulating and reappearing among the vaccinated.
There is a booster available now (and San Jose made it mandatory for everyone entering buildings they control.)
After testing original and revised vaccine effectiveness, Pfizer went with same old same old.
Now that omicron is here, that same old vaccine is the booster, which is required. Turns out it wanes to 35% for omicron after 10 weeks.
Do you support mandating that booster?

Do you realize that many people were fired for refusing the vaccine,
at a time when the vaccine was NOT FDA approved, rather under an Emergency Use Authorization,
and to take the vaccine, they had to sign a statement agreeing that they assumed all risks, no one else bore any responsibility. Not the vaccine manufacturer, not the one giving the vaccination?
Have a reference for that? My understanding is that there were no conditions of employment until the FDA approval was given.

Back