diy solar

diy solar

System for 1900 square foot house.

Yes it is. You get no argument on that. It's not covering 410 when its 3 bucks a pound .

Do you recommend the Bosch split over the ductless ? Not real keen on having to run evap cartridge in every damn room

My cost on 410 is around 6 a pound, but markup is crazy in a lot of markets...
The beauty of the Bosch system is the computer brain that adjusts compressor speed to match ACTUAL load... not just whatever the system is set for.
Yes, I install a lot of them, and I have ZERO customer complaints on the systems, and praise in every facet of the equipment. Sound, airflow, energy consumption, comfort... etc.
If money is no object... the York YZV systems are fantastic... self diagnostic onboard, communicating comfort control, etc...
Bosch is simpler, and great for comfort ease.

So , the island creates the false grid , and the boys help out by converting PVC straight to ac? Sounds brilliant.
That was what we thought we could do 2 years ago when we picked up 25 emphases micro controlled. Still got the damn things

I'll start digging around on the local guy with 3 sunny boys. He wants to much for then at 750 ea and 10 years old. But if noboady else wants them , they are only worth what I'll give him.

I think the Enphase IQ7 is supposed to support frequency shift, so could work with SI.

I've paid from $390 to $1200 for Sunny Boys in recent times, varying wattage, some used, some new old stock. As much as $0.12/watt and as little as $0.67/watt.

Back