diy solar

diy solar

Talk with HeltecBMS active balancer

Hetec BMS

any question about the Heltec BMS or balancer , you can leave massage here . I will give my answer and suggestion for you

echo

IF you are the actual representative for Heltecc his likely should be in the Corporate Section.
Also a Corporate support person, you should provide links to the website etc as that is only Appropriate.

I was blocked by the forum before, probably because I provided the URL. So I did not provide URLs for these. I'm not an advertisement, I found that many friends found us from this forum, so I think I can provide some help here. So I can show website ?

IF you are the actual representative for Heltecc his likely should be in the Corporate Section.
Also a Corporate support person, you should provide links to the website etc as that is only Appropriate.
I was blocked by the forum before, probably because I provided the URL. So I did not provide URLs for these. I'm not an advertisement, I found that many friends found us from this forum, so I think I can provide some help here. So I can show website ?

That is what the Corporate Deals & Sales section is for.
You can advertise Sales & Products and even do some support there if you wish.
IF one of the "Private" members like myself starts a Thread on a SPecific Brand of BMS like you Heltec ones, then you can respond & interact in there for "Support" and such but not to Sell product. By doing such support in a thread, that in itself will generate leads & sales IF it is good.

IN FACT, I started this thread here:

Heltec BMS' (up to 350A) with Active Balancing & Independent Active Balancers​

Thread starter Steve_S Start date Aug 28, 2020

Sadly you could not answer my queries or address issues then, so I went with another product line "Chargery BMS" who I rewrote the Manuals for and helped them to develop new products & equipment. Karma at work, as Jason is reachable, he listens & hears what we say and acts accordingly with good customer support.

There are opportunities but they are far & few between with little forgiveness. You can interact with the people here, listen and hear what they say, suggest and their needs and respond to that, if you do so, it will help you grow your product lines, open new market potentials to increase sales all while improving your products. It is entirely up to you and how much you wish to comit for your success.

The biggest rule about posting links is that they must not be affiliate links .... If you post those you will get kicked off again.

IF one of the "Private" members like myself starts a Thread on a SPecific Brand of BMS like you Heltec ones, then you can respond & interact in there for "Support" and such but not to Sell product. By doing such support in a thread, that in itself will generate leads & sales IF it is good.

Sadly you could not answer my queries or address issues then, so I went with another product line "Chargery BMS" who I rewrote the Manuals for and helped them to develop new products & equipment. Karma at work, as Jason is reachable, he listens & hears what we say and acts accordingly with good customer support.

There are opportunities but they are far & few between with little forgiveness. You can interact with the people here, listen and hear what they say, suggest and their needs and respond to that, if you do so, it will help you grow your product lines, open new market potentials to increase sales all while improving your products. It is entirely up to you and how much you wish to comit for your succ

There are opportunities but they are far & few between with little forgiveness. You can interact with the people here, listen and hear what they say, suggest and their needs and respond to that, if you do so, it will help you grow your product lines, open new market potentials to increase sales all while improving your products. It is entirely up to you and how much you wish to comit for your success.

thanks very much Steve, So you have used our balancer before, what problem your meet and not get support ? Firstly , I feel sorry about it . if you can told ,e here, maybe we could have new change to het together

echo

The biggest rule about posting links is that they must not be affiliate links .... If you post those you will get kicked off again.
So I can not share any links ? I find many friend can share links here

So I can not share any links ? I find many friend can share links here

I'm not an admin .... but as Steve said, advertisements should be posted in the corporate section and even there if it is an affiliate link the post will be removed and the member banned.

I am not a moderator and advice should not be considered formal information.

I'd suggest reading thru this forum. https://diysolarforum.com/threads/official-forum-code-of-conduct-and-terms-of-service.2216/

What members are going to appreciate is an official spokesperson for a product who is authorized by the company to provide information and answer questions .... We are not going to appreciate being barraged by advertisements.

I'm not an admin .... but as Steve said, advertisements should be posted in the corporate section and even there if it is an affiliate link the post will be removed and the member banned.

I am not a moderator and advice should not be considered formal information.

I'd suggest reading thru this forum. https://diysolarforum.com/threads/official-forum-code-of-conduct-and-terms-of-service.2216/

What members are going to appreciate is an official spokesperson for a product who is authorized by the company to provide information and answer questions .... We are not going to appreciate being barraged by advertisements.
ok, thanks very mucch

Simple question... what voltage differential is needed for the balancing to start with the capacitive balancer?

So far three direct questions… I presume because the OP requested folks to ask about heltec products…. Not a single response.

Back