diy solar

diy solar

tesup master 940 output??

RV Adventure Couple

I have contacted Tesup a few times and even these morons don't have an answer for me. Perhaps I am the moron and there is a simple way to figure out how many DC amps the Tesup Master 940 outputs, however none of their manuals state the DC power output to even size the fuses or wiring. Can someone perhaps shed some light on this for me.

A big no-no on TESUP products based on my experience. I purchased the Atlas 2.0 from them back in April. I received after 1 month from Turkey. Installed on top of my cottage but it performing very poor. Max. power recorded was 300W but their chart advertising around 1500W at that wind speed. It's a ridiculous product, all hardware start rusting already, coupling between generator and vertical propelars is done by just 2 set screws which got loose all the time, vibration is huge at high wind speed. The charger is build by amators, poor workmanship. I tried couple time to talk with somebody there but without success, everything is done by email, response time is very slow. My ticket with them is still open without any resolution....so my recomendation is stay away.

Back