diy solar

diy solar

The Arizona Gold, Las Vegas area, and unrelated to strut talk

Jennifer

I'm creating this topic so I and others don't continue to derail Ted's thread re strut topic located at: https://diysolarforum.com/threads/u...of-and-back-of-solar-panel.11107/#post-121700.

I'm creating this in the event that anyone in that thread who is wanting to continue talking about the gold, the area, the trails etc has a place to chat....

One of the great things about this board is the wonderfully diverse interests we all have but nothing's more frustrating than asking a question as you try to do a project and have all the answers be unrelated...sorry Ted...

Jen

Last edited:
1625327742734.png
Yes, great trails..... and lots of "mine's"...

1625333660772.png

Rough country.... the rocks here are VICIOUS on tires though, I picked up the perfect ATV for this area, no flats for this chickee (below pic)... that's Lake Mead in the background.....

1625327819175.png

Go'in for the gold in the Vulture Mine area (below pic).... near Wickenberg... yup, you guessed it, the big box is to carry home all the nuggets... (more like lunch... lol)

1625327922979.png

Last edited:
Do you have any details on those tires? very interesting!
Google Polaris MV850 (military vehicle) and WV850 (working vehicle, the same thing in grey paint so they could sell to the civilian market)…. Heaps different in addition to the tires (which don’t bolt on a standard XP hub sadly and are $1,000 each to replace as they’re a bonded hub/tire) like better suspension due to weight of racking, 2 fuel tanks etc…

Back