diy solar

diy solar

The Chinese did not Invent Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries.

I go with Will !
Show me a unit of the above science facilities that doesn't have a Chinese representative!
They probably do! I don't think the Chinese would invest so heavily in the technology if they were not allowed to have representatives.

Last edited:
let me just say this, When a country donates hundreds of millions of dollars to build a building on a collage campus they own what ever is created in that building. 60 minutes did a special on this several decades ago, that is how China gets these advances you think they create. Below is an example of another way they steal ideas:

IIRC, the researcher who came up with LFP and NICAD is now working on sodium. This would be so cool because the biggest problem with desal plants is the sodium dumped back into the seawater is an environmental disaster.
It's sodium chloride, not sodium metal. You could also say that all those power plants are dumping all that oxygen back into the atmosphere ...

When it comes to China, I rate the Chinese people a LOT higher than the CCP that is responsible for most of what we don't like about China. It's kind of amazing actually that the country hasn't been ruined. China would be much different and more respected if it weren't for their oppressive government.
This is the same for most countries that have authoritarian governments .... some of those are pretending to have elections.

In the United States and most other democratic countries, if things go off the rails, we have ourselves to blame because we elected bad representatives.
Still I hear Chinese people are full of prejudice and race bias.

I go with Will !
Show me a unit of the above science facilities that doesn't have a Chinese representative!
Hydro Quebec is one of the largest Energy giants in Canada. It's not a University.

Sodium chloride is ordinary table salt. Are you sure?
Sodium chloride is 10x the concentration of any other salt in seawater. So yes, I'm sure that desalination plants are dumping sodium chloride back into the ocean. There are, of course, other components like magnesium, sulfate, calcium, and potassium.

Back