diy solar

diy solar

The good old days....

(haha, i also was making a joke about the arm strength needed and how manually cranking to start an engine sounds like *eek* effort) ?

i didn’t know about the glowing resistor thing until today!

anyone remember this classic?

View attachment 47821
I have seen it on tv... but the old stick game is a tad older than I...

the arm strength wasn’t much difficulty... basically like starting a big lawnmower... the issue was the lever not disengaging when the motor kicked over, and smacking you in the head... gotta keep a bowl of grease near the handle storage under the rumble seat...

Nice...
I have my VCS from 1979, my intellivision, my pong arcade machine, the genesis, the turbo graphix the Nintendo series, the Dreamcast, my C64, C128, C128D, the amiga 1000, 500, 2000, 3000... lotsa games and software, peripherals, Mac 128! Two 512’s with hard drives, apple portable 100, performa610, several dozen MacBooks... a wild array of G3,4,5 machines, an IBM 5150, tons of clones, too big a list to cover...
Still have those. As well as the rare wireless versions and the paddle controllers, and keypad controllers... and the Atari 800 and 1200 computers with ALL of the accessories.

expectation that when I grow up I'll meet a busty vivacious blonde that would do my bidding and say YES MASTER.
So, in the beginning the Creator promised to have a plentiful supply of obedient women in every corner of the world.

And then he turned around and made the world Round. And he laughed, and laughed, and laughed ...

So, in the beginning the Creator promised to have a plentiful supply of obedient women in every corner of the world....
Trust me on this, you'll have a lot more fun if in instead you just say "Yes Mistress"... if you don't believe me google it. ;- )

Back when I started in computers, we only had zeroes. All these new fangled computers with with zeroes AND ones, what will they think of next?

1620387871708.jpeg...and it was before there were movies that spoofed the good old days...
p23153_p_v10_aa.jpg

Back