diy solar

diy solar

The perfect (single use) torque wrench! Investers kneaded. Just another step in my "GREEN PLANET" program.

WYtreasure

It's not happy hour, I'm just like this.
I've had some time to work with my kiln and figured out how to reuse and recycle some items that may have otherwise gone to the dump.

Most of what I have is iron, there is some Al-you-mineeum and a bit of tin mixed in, but I got it all melted and poured (actually drained) into molds for open-end wrenches. I've noticed I can tweek the mixture a bit to make it weeker or stronger. ?‍?

When I get the tweeking down to a sceince, I will be able to produce a wrench designed engineered to tighten a NUT to just the wright torque before it snaps. ? A friend of mine has a manufacturing facility in Antarctica who can build it cheaper than anyone else. He said they found coal as a clean energy source.

Anyone want to jump in on this? I am waiting to hear back from the fund me folks. They will be getting back to me any day, I'm sure of it.

I've had some time to work with my kiln and figured out how to reuse and recycle some items that may have otherwise gone to the dump.

Most of what I have is iron, there is some Al-you-mineeum and a bit of tin mixed in, but I got it all melted and poured (actually drained) into molds for open-end wrenches. I've noticed I can tweek the mixture a bit to make it weeker or stronger. ?‍?

When I get the tweeking down to a sceince, I will be able to produce a wrench designed engineered to tighten a NUT to just the wright torque before it snaps. ? A friend of mine has a manufacturing facility in Antarctica who can build it cheaper than anyone else. He said they found coal as a clean energy source.

Anyone want to jump in on this? I am waiting to hear back from the fund me folks. They will be getting back to me any day, I'm sure of it.
??

Sorry to tell you but this tool is already available from China. ;)

Another Epic thread. I laughed.
thumb_up.gif

Sorry to tell you but this tool is already available from China. ;)
I got the idea from tools I purchased at Horrible Freight. The torque rating was not visible on those tools.

Maybe I could include some epoxy and then they could be used over and over. ?

I got the idea from tools I purchased at Horrible Freight. The torque rating was not visible on those tools.

Maybe I could include some epoxy and then they could be used over and over. ?
I bought this last month.

Then read the reviews. The ratcheting part body... Is a casting. Apparently it pretty much explodes under moderate torque.

Makes a nice paperweight tho.

That said I have a few others that are winners.

Pro series flex head long handle ratchets.

Ratcheting wrenches.

Daytona low profile jack.

Impacting air ratchet.

I guess its hit or miss.

Back