diy solar

diy solar

The vaccinated are more likely to catch Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward into Darkness

by James Kunstler
(since you only read stuff that tells you how wonderful the vaccines are, read something from a real journalist)

Was it reassuring to see Dr. Anthony Fauci declare on MSNBC: “What we’re starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people who have been fully vaccinated but not boosted”?And the moral of that story? Get more of the same thing that’s not working — and if you don’t volunteer to get it, maybe we can find a way to force you.

How does this lying prick get to remain as America’s chief public health officer? Has he not done enough damage? In case you can’t put it together, that “uptick” is happening because Dr. Fauci’s vaccines undermine immune systems, making the vaxxed more susceptible to disease, and not just the illness called Covid-19, but to disease generally, including cancer, and to all kinds of mischief and mayhem around the organs as well. Now, in the gathering darkness of winter, we’ll see how far this “uptick” goes and whether public opinion will flip over the dastardly trick that’s been played on it.

Last edited:
I'm a Mechanical Engineer supervising steam turbine projects. The steam turbine/generators that make all of our electricity.
lol……Good Morning steam turbines. I am here to supervise you. Hey, have you heard of ivermectin?

What held your leader up with declaring ivermectin an approved treatment?
Who are you talking about ? Trump ? Hydroxychloroquine was the first drug discovered that helped if given early.
But your mind is closed; until maybe you're really sick and willing to swallow a little pride.
Trump was into re-election phase when ivermectin news came out. But you knew that ?

Typical lib thinks you have to have a college degree to think. Your gender studies degree won't take you far.
Johnson is an electrician. Did I say that disqualified him ?
The nurse is good at arguing, although he is sincerely wrong and too trusting of our leaders.

The people with the college degree's are what allow you to use a computer, get on the internet, join a forum, and make ridiculously stupid statements claiming you don't need a college degree..

Unbelievable.

Good question because the ivermectin king, Pierre Kory, was having an email conversation with Jared Kushner during that time.
It's pathetic how you make fun of doctors who are fighting for generic medicines while not getting paid by a Pfizer or a Moderna.
You seem to give every corrupt highly-paid lobbyist a pass.

The people with the college degree's are what allow you to use a computer, get on the internet, join a forum, and make ridiculously stupid statements claiming you don't need a college degree..

Unbelievable.
No they don't. Steve Jobs and Bill Gates.....ever hear of them ?
A kid that was one year younger than me in high school made C's; I was straight-A's.
He went to work as a car mechanic. 20 years later he was running the shop. He owns it and employs several people.
I make good money and he probably dwarfs what I make. You think these people are stupid ?

Last edited:
It's pathetic how you make fun of doctors who are fighting for generic medicines while not getting paid by a Pfizer or a Moderna.
You seem to give every corrupt highly-paid lobbyist a pass.
I think there are doctors that are doing that. There are the ones that are still developing low costs vaccines to be manufactured in the third world companies. They are the ones that research into generics will continue. They are the ones who have dedicated there lives to providing healthcare to these populations. These people exist and they are working hard. They are not,akimbo you tubes.

L
I think there are doctors that are doing that. There are the ones that are still developing low costs vaccines to be manufactured in the third world companies. They are the ones that research into generics will continue. They are the ones who have dedicated there lives to providing healthcare to these populations. These people exist and they are working hard. They are not,akimbo you tubes.
Listen to Doctors like Peter Hotez of Houston. He is both an epidemiologist and infectious disease doctor. He has spent a good portion of his life working on getting ivermectin into Africa and other third world countries. People at his university are working on a vaccine, one made the slower traditional way, that will not need refrigeration and can be cheaply produced. There are researchers and doctors who just care and are fighting to do there best.

Vaccines are great but we have NEVER been able to make one for the colds,
flus and respiratory viruses that come around every year.
Now these are failing (duh) so why are vaccines the answer ?

Vaccines are great but we have NEVER been able to make one for the colds,
flus and respiratory viruses that come around every year.
Now these are failing (duh) so why are vaccines the answer ?
Well we do have flu vaccines. Not every virus can have a vaccine it depends on the structure. All these years and still nothing on HIV virus. So we got lucky with Covid and there have been a lot of advancements. Cold vaccines would be a nice to have but they are just a nuisance and there are so many of them. It is not really accurate to say that a vaccine fails. A vaccine only triggers our immune system. So it is not the vaccine but just how our immune system responds. This tells us that any immunity to a natural Covid infection also wanes in the 4-6 month time period. The immune systems differing responses is why with some diseases we get it once in our life and never again and with others like some colds we get them over and over. There is just no way to know how long a vaccine will work as it is up to oir immune system. Although much fun is being made of the booster, it really is very good news the booster works and gives an even stronger response.

Trump supporters and republicans in general are not like democrats when it comes to "sticking together."
When Trump recently complimented vaccines at one of his rallies, he got booed. By his own fans. He got the message.
If he ever gets back in office, or maybe it will be DeSantis, I think ivermectin and HCQ will be readily available .
That's a helluva long way off; 3 more years of marxist nonsense.
We do not think a president SHOULD tell the FDA which drugs to approve. The FDA and Justice department should be free of political influence.

We do not think a president SHOULD tell the FDA which drugs to approve. The FDA and Justice department should be free of political influence.
They are blocking doctors from prescribing for off-label use, as you know.

In other important breaking news, Rittenhouse verdict is overturned
and he is found guilty by mail-in jury ballots found at 3 am. :)

Unbelievable.

Are you referring to the work of those two college dropouts, Steve Jobs and Bill Gates?

(sorry, I'm a little slow sometimes ... BMcL beat me to it)

@BMcL Let me give you some more reading material;

You like to argue, that is fine, but there are some basic rules you need to follow. https://thoughtcatalog.com/brandon-gorrell/2011/03/how-to-have-a-rational-discussion/

A good start for having an understanding of the income inequality today, something that worries me a great deal as this tends to lead to extreme poverty and violent revolutions. https://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?isbn=9780674979857

Most of all, learn to think rationally, try to understand why people tend to listen to health care professionals, over some random person on the internet (hint: it is not because they are "brainwashed")

@BMcL Let me give you some more reading material;

You like to argue, that is fine, but there are some basic rules you need to follow. https://thoughtcatalog.com/brandon-gorrell/2011/03/how-to-have-a-rational-discussion/

A good start for having an understanding of the income inequality today, something that worries me a great deal as this tends to lead to extreme poverty and violent revolutions. https://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?isbn=9780674979857

Most of all, learn to think rationally, try to understand why people tend to listen to health care professionals, over some random person on the internet (hint: it is not because they are "brainwashed")
Please drop the lecture. Are you this condescending normally ?
I have strong beliefs around economics. I read A LOT.
Since you are a Canadian, do you like Dr Jordan Peterson ?

There will always be "income inequality" because we are all different.
Some are highly intelligent and about 10% will never function well in society.
Health care professionals are like every other profession. Some are corrupt liars and others have high morals.

Just
Please drop the lecture. Are you this condescending normally ?
I have strong beliefs around economics. I read A LOT.
Since you are a Canadian, do you like Dr Jordan Peterson ?

There will always be "income inequality" because we are all different.
Some are highly intelligent and about 10% will never function well in society.
Health care professionals are like every other profession. Some are corrupt liars and others have high morals.
Just look at charts of income spread since the 1980’s and ask yourself it is possible the fear and anxiety you feel is misdirected. Just consider it as a possibility. I also strongly recommend to all involved in this discussion the book “The Death of Expertise” by Tom Nichols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back