diy solar

diy solar

This is extremely dangerous to our democracy

No offense to you at all, but the guy in the video blabbers too much and I simply don't have the patience to listen to mindless rambling..

I didn't make it 60 seconds before hanging up.

Also, I've learned that people who drape the flag behind them to give the impression they're a patriot, are usually anything but.. this includes the youtube mouth pieces as well as politicians.

Is there a text version of this where I can skip to the important part?

Silly "fact checking" sites...

Plagiarism is bad because it encroaches on the literary works of others..

But was the information bad? Did Snops call something true or false and get it wrong? I ask because when I visit snopes, that's all I care about.

Plagiarism is bad because it encroaches on the literary works of others..

But was the information bad? Did Snops call something true or false and get it wrong? I ask because when I visit snopes, that's all I care about.
ya gotta love it.. what about wiki leaks.. all in the end you need to make the pick that feels good for you.. i can not tell you what to belive i can ask you to question everything .. and everyone. all people act in there own self interest and i am included in that for here i am sitting on a day when i wish i had family and the next best thing just happens to be chating to you .. at this time.. grin

Back