diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

You obviously fail to understand how the legal system works as well as bias. They both are on the extremes, as are you, which makes your disagreeing irrelevant as well.

Furthermore, anyone with this opinion is trash. As such I have relegated you to the trash pile and as far as I am concerned you opinions and speech have no meaningful value in civil or any other discourse.
I acknowledge lawyers can preempt people with open bias from a jury. What I disagree with is the notion that there is any equivalency between the views and posts of MurphyGuy and BMcl. There is nothing extreme about MurphyGuy's views or my views. My posts are backed by actual science and studies, boring stuff, and are in accordance with the advice of professional medical associations and counterparts of the CDC and FDA throughout the western world. Because my views oppose an extremist does not make us both extremists. Get it?

I acknowledge lawyers can preempt people with open bias from a jury. What I disagree with is the notion that there is any equivalency between the views and posts of MurphyGuy and BMcl. There is nothing extreme about MurphyGuy's views or my views. My posts are backed by actual science and studies, boring stuff, and are in accordance with the advice of professional medical associations and counterparts of the CDC and FDA throughout the western world. Because my views oppose an extremist does not make us both extremists. Get it?
I know you full well believe you have not taken an extreme view, but you have. You are willing to dispense with individual rights for people you disagree with. That is extreme.

I know you full well believe you have not taken an extreme view, but you have. You are willing to dispense with individual rights for people you disagree with. That is extreme.
You are taking a partial statement I made out of hundreds of posts out of context. I have repeatedly explained how individual rights must be balanced. That has always been the case.

One person's rights cannot be exercised to the exclusion of others' rights. There is always a balance.

Which individual rights are you referring to? Sorry, didn't scan the entire thread but that's an interesting statement.. so have to ask, which rights?

Which individual rights are you referring to? Sorry, didn't scan the entire thread but that's an interesting statement.. so have to ask, which rights?
You are taking a partial statement I made out of hundreds of posts out of context. I have repeatedly explained how individual rights must be balanced. That has always been the case.
Hey guys, I simply dont have the time to debate/argue with a couple old retired guys that apparently dont have anything better to do than make 100s of posts repeating themselves at nauseum . I get a DNF on this.

Hey guys, I simply dont have the time to debate/argue with a couple old retired guys that apparently dont have anything better to do than make 100s of posts repeating themselves at nauseum . I get a DNF on this.
One of the wisest posts of the thread. Say your thing, clarify if need be, and move on.

264764494_2064561830359642_8525759956969937492_n.jpg

No offence, but so what. The HKUMed study discussed in the video was released yesterday. You dont get to quote days old information when everything is changing on a day to day basis and all indications based on past experience with other pathogens have always been that Omoicron will be milder.

Try to keep up and stop looking for the negative. You will find what you are looking for.

No offence, but so what. The HKUMed study discussed in the video was released yesterday. You dont get to quote days old information when everything is changing on a day to day basis and all indications based on past experience with other pathogens have always been that Omoicron will be milder.

Try to keep up and stop looking for the negative. You will find what you are looking for.
From this morning.

Back