diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

having faith in my immune system
Fair, based on your experiences, might be a reasonable faith
and the cosmos plan for me
Err, the magazine?
never gave those thoughts any energy
Do thoughts take AC or DC ?

pushed them through FDA approval so fast (circumventing normal process).
They are now approved fully, not just for emergency use, so no worries
I must stand with the few left, for the little freedom we still have left
Just don't stand in traffic because you can
(if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything),
Agreed, try standing for reason, logic, and science
definitely won't get a jab, willing to lose job over it, willing to die over it if necessary
be careful with knives, sometimes they can cut off your nose and it spites your face
all brands of vaccine tend to lose their efficacy by great degree over a few months anyways.
few = 6, if by great degree you mean ~ 30%, and now you can get a booster !
Appears the fearful in the world will eventually want the everything people to get regular jabs every few months (what are they so worried about, they got the jab, they're all 'protected' from everyone else if it's so good and effective).
As long as those little incubators don't pop out a bad variant
Work is now pushing deadlines, threatening me with potential termination if I don't file for a jab exception request, filled out exception request form, submitted to HR, waiting response for approval/denial.
Good luck, but getting fired won't prove a point, most states treat work as at-will

A little faith and trust in the life/Earth experiment with the creator forces goes a long way, I am not an atheist, I do believe in a divine order and higher plan (not religious either)... Business as usual... Willing to take my chances, if I pass on over, I'll see you on the other side, glad now I don't have kids, one less factor to have to think about in the whole equation on my stance ✌️
groovy! I trust in the life force that gives babies cancer and lets children suffer and starve to death every day, rock on!

Fair, based on your experiences, might be a reasonable faith

Err, the magazine?

Do thoughts take AC or DC ?

They are now approved fully, not just for emergency use, so no worries

Just don't stand in traffic because you can

Agreed, try standing for reason, logic, and science

be careful with knives, sometimes they can cut off your nose and it spites your face

few = 6, if by great degree you mean ~ 30%, and now you can get a booster !

As long as those little incubators don't pop out a bad variant

Good luck, but getting fired won't prove a point, most states treat work as at-will

groovy! I trust in the life force that gives babies cancer and lets children suffer and starve to death every day, rock on!

Well that's the best part about freedom and free agency, you can have all your own views and opinions same like I have mine, hopefully you were safe and went / got your initial jab and boosters...

Sounds let it might become the predominate strain... from South Africa (a highly immunized country)
As many as 90% of the new cases in Gauteng province are caused by omicron .. ref

But, seems like those cases were mainly unvaccinated:
... few students wanted to speak about the new variant that has cast a pall. Many were not vaccinated — only 22% of 18- to 34-year-olds in South Africa...

First cases have been already been reported in Canada; probably already in the U.S. too. Given the lack of political unity on the crisis and blatant disregard so many have for other people's health in the U.S. (aka, don't need masks or vaccines and you're an idiot for thinking I should take even the simplest of precautions because none of this real), anything contagious can't really be stopped.

Sounds let it might become the predominate strain... from South Africa (a highly immunized country)
24% is highly?
1638211803457.png
But, seems like those cases were mainly unvaccinated:
3/4 at least I hope
First cases have been already been reported in Canada; probably already in the U.S. too. Given the lack of political unity on the crisis and blatant disregard so many have for other people's health in the U.S. (aka, don't need masks or vaccines and you're an idiot for thinking I should take even the simplest of precautions because none of this real), anything contagious can't really be stopped.
Pretty much

I think its a good thing they aren't covering the Waukesha massacre...

I think what the media has FINALLY figured out is that wide publicity of these events creates copycats who want their minutes of infamy..

I've always said that, while they should bring school shootings to light, they should not publicize the perpetrators in a way that makes them well known. Let the shooters die in prison in obscurity, knowing the world doesn't know or care about them.

Maybe I'm wrong.. but it seems to me that a good percentage of these incidents are bad people who want to "one up" the guy before them.

Citation please.
The Times of India Saturday headline, “South African medical association says Omicron variant causes ‘mild disease’.”

South African Medical Association chairwoman Angelique Coetzee said, “It presents mild disease with symptoms being sore muscles and tiredness for a day or two of not feeling well. So far, we have detected that those infected do not suffer loss of taste or smell. They might have a slight cough. There are no prominent symptoms. Of those infected some are currently being treated at home.”

She also said that South African hospitals are NOT overwhelmed by Omicron patients. She said, “as medical practitioners, we do not know why so much hype is being driven as we are still looking into it.”

The Times of India Saturday headline, “South African medical association says Omicron variant causes ‘mild disease’.”

South African Medical Association chairwoman Angelique Coetzee said, “It presents mild disease with symptoms being sore muscles and tiredness for a day or two of not feeling well. So far, we have detected that those infected do not suffer loss of taste or smell. They might have a slight cough. There are no prominent symptoms. Of those infected some are currently being treated at home.”

She also said that South African hospitals are NOT overwhelmed by Omicron patients. She said, “as medical practitioners, we do not know why so much hype is being driven as we are still looking into it.”
I saw that. I also saw some Twitter chatter today amongst med types that was scary as hell. Guess we will know soon enough. I was reading 35% of hospitalized were vaccinated (I don't know the community vaccination rate). A triple vaxxed cardiologist went to a conference in UK, came back to Israel and infected another, triple vaxxed cardiologist (don't know symptoms). Heavy numbers amongst young people so presenting different than Delta. Estimate 8 x mortality. On the other hand, we have the story of mild disease and that Omicran did not need to directly compete with Delta in South Africa so it could fizzle elsewhere. Looking more and more like it is widespread already though. Netherlands, Britain, Canada, Israel---seems impossible it is not already in US. They say two weeks we will know the story in the meanwhile get boosted if you aren't. Hopefully, it will be hype and falter.

I saw that. I also saw some Twitter chatter today amongst med types that was scary as hell. Guess we will know soon enough. I was reading 35% of hospitalized were vaccinated (I don't know the community vaccination rate). A triple vaxxed cardiologist went to a conference in UK, came back to Israel and infected another, triple vaxxed cardiologist (don't know symptoms). Heavy numbers amongst young people so presenting different than Delta. Estimate 8 x mortality. On the other hand, we have the story of mild disease and that Omicran did not need to directly compete with Delta in South Africa so it could fizzle elsewhere. Looking more and more like it is widespread already though. Netherlands, Britain, Canada, Israel---seems impossible it is not already in US. They say two weeks we will know the story in the meanwhile get boosted if you aren't. Hopefully, it will be hype and falter.
This is very informative. cnb.cx/3d11Rkc

She said, “as medical practitioners, we do not know why so much hype is being driven as we are still looking into it.”
Because the whole "beware of the variant" has been broadcast continuously since the vaccine has been widely available.
Now here comes a variant.... what do they think people will do?

As the story goes, need to cry wolf three times before the people start to ignore the warnings.
Besides the media is desperate for ratings, viewership, and advertising.

Oh ... they are actually treating people at home .... what a novel idea.

The vast majority of US Covid patients are treated at home.
What does home treatment consist of?
Guess I'll have to un-ignore you for a while again since you like to sneak in comments like that knowing I won't see it.

Yeah, nothing to report here. The poor guy driving the murderous car was a black racist who hates all whites and has been radicalized by the media and BLM. He was on the streets because thank goodness, we as a society are finally realizing the futility of keeping violent criminals in prison. He killed more people than Charlottesville and January 6th combined but since he doesn’t fit the narrative, it’s best. To just ignore the whole thing and move on. School shootings by the way are never the fault of the shooter, it’s always the NRA and legal law abiding gun owners.
No No No .... It was the SUV that did it.

That’s because the vast majority of US Covid patients aren’t sick.
Arent sick, as in it is a conspiracy, or aren't sick as in don't have major symptoms? I thought it was ~ 30-40% asymptomatic and 60-70% symptomatic, not "vast majority"

there is so little known about this mutation, i like to sugest we all take a sit back and wait just a bit.

There have been reports of worse sympthoms, and less, but a truely scary infection rate.

I heard from the dutch president of Pfizer, they have the DNA of this thing as of late saturday ( just like Moderna, J&J and others btw) and have started to grow this little bug to see how effective their current vaccines actually are.

So far we've had 13 confirmed infection cases here in the Netherlands, all have been isolated, and are monitored in hospitals ( only 1 of the infected was vaccinated), so my best guess we will start seeing what happens in a week or so....

there is so little known about this mutation, i like to sugest we all take a sit back and wait just a bit.

There have been reports of worse sympthoms, and less, but a truely scary infection rate.

I heard from the dutch president of Pfizer, they have the DNA of this thing as of late saturday ( just like Moderna, J&J and others btw) and have started to grow this little bug to see how effective their current vaccines actually are.

So far we've had 13 confirmed infection cases here in the Netherlands, all have been isolated, and are monitored in hospitals ( only 1 of the infected was vaccinated), so my best guess we will start seeing what happens in a week or so....
I think that is pretty cool how quickly they can react to it and potentially adapt. I wonder why they didn't do so for the Delta, would a tweaked MRNA have to go through the entire trial suite again?

I think that is pretty cool how quickly they can react to it and potentially adapt. I wonder why they didn't do so for the Delta, would a tweaked MRNA have to go through the entire trial suite again?
they did as the dutch president stated, however after testing it turned out their vaccine was working for the better part as expected for Delta, and they did not expect an updated vaccine would yield a better result.
Also, by the time Delta was identified as "of concern" by the WHO, it had already spread so far and wide, it would have been impossible to prevent it from becoming the dominant strain.
As far as i understood, Delta originates in India btw, even though it was first identified in the UK

Back