diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

I think that is pretty cool how quickly they can react to it and potentially adapt. I wonder why they didn't do so for the Delta, would a tweaked MRNA have to go through the entire trial suite again?
what even more cool, is that the DNA is put on a website as code...
from there it is "grown" in a lab for testing....

sounds like something we could have seen in Star Trek not too long ago

they did as the dutch president stated, however after testing it turned out their vaccine was working for the better part as expected for Delta, and they did not expect an updated vaccine would yield a better result.
Also, by the time Delta was identified as "of concern" by the WHO, it had already spread so far and wide, it would have been impossible to prevent it from becoming the dominant strain.
As far as i understood, Delta originates in India btw, even though it was first identified in the UK
I get that for the initial vaccine by why not tweak the booster? I've seen numbers ranging in the 3-20% mark in terms of room for improvement.

Calculated and timed announcement on black Friday when the only people minding the markets were intern and Jr traders who's only instruction was "don't rock the boats" while there bosses party in Nantucket.

Omicron was known about 15 days prior to press releases. So why did they wait?

For those of us who watch the markets fairly close, you could see a drop in the market was coming. Trading breadth had been sagging for some time and the vertical rise in the indexes is unsustainable. You have to have someone willing to keep buying at higher and higher prices.

The reason delays occur when it comes to things like this is twofold. The Big Boys need to sell off positions and second, an excuse is needed to tank the market.
Head of the South African medical association says Omicron variant causes ‘mild disease', that hospitals there are not over run and does not understand all the hysteria.

But let's lock everything down because, well , science. So.

I think that is pretty cool how quickly they can react to it and potentially adapt. I wonder why they didn't do so for the Delta, would a tweaked MRNA have to go through the entire trial suite again?
Andy Slavitt, the former Obama Health and Human Services head did a podcast with the president of Moderna a while back. I can't remember exactly what he said but the gist was that all of the vaccine remains the same except the mRNA snippet so he thought they could get approval quite quickly.

For those of us who watch the markets fairly close, you could see a drop in the market was coming. Trading breadth had been sagging for some time and the vertical rise in the indexes is unsustainable. You have to have someone willing to keep buying at higher and higher prices.

The reason delays occur when it comes to things like this is twofold. The Big Boys need to sell off positions and second, an excuse is needed to tank the market.
Keep in mind too that that's how they (the Fed) inject more money into our debt-based economy. Without inflation, and stock market rises, there'd be no additional money to pay off debt with, and the economy would collapse very quickly. Never in the history of ever has a debt-based economy worked for a long period of time. It's going to collapse, it's just a matter of how long.

That's what the bailouts were for, and why they gave so much money to companies rather than people. The US economy is literally a Ponzi scheme run with debt and stock.

That's not treatment
Yes, it is. That is treatment at home. They would also tell you to buy a pulse ox and monitor your temp. Come in immediately if O2 level is sustained below 93% and/or difficulty breathing. That is the way most US symptomatic patients are dealt with. They do not want them in the hospital if at all possible for numerous reasons. They may also add in daily calls by a nurse etc. This all happens after positive test.

If their o2 is below 93 or if they have severe underlying conditions they will be admitted. If a Covid patient turns bad it can happen very quickly and they need to have that population near ICU.
That's not treatment
For instance, Both Aaron Rogers and Joe Rogan were on home care even though asymptomatic. Both were consulting with a doctor and at least in the case of Rogers receiving antiviral medications.

If their o2 is below 93 or if they have severe underlying conditions they will be admitted. If a Covid patient turns bad it can happen very quickly and they need to have that population near ICU.
That's called MONITORING at home til you become so sick you have to go to the hospital ... or your own immune system defeats the virus .... that passive approach has killed a lot of people.

For instance, Both Aaron Rogers and Joe Rogan were on home care even though asymptomatic. Both were consulting with a doctor and at least in the case of Rogers receiving antiviral medications.

When I asked my Dr what he would do if I or my wife got Covid ... he just said there isn't much he can do. Joe Rogan was enlightened enough and had enough contacts that he was able to get antiviral meds. The vast majority of doctors won't prescribe anything because of the risk of being accused of malpractice.

What home treatment protocols that employs the use of antivirals has the CDC recommended?

You seem to be arguing for something that you have previously dismissed as ineffective.

That's not treatment
You are a god damn piece of work Bob. The fact that you are starting to deny everything even when you are wrong is a concerning sign of the direction you are heading. You have either gone downhill quickly or were full of shit when we spoke previously.

treat·ment
/ˈtrētmənt/

the manner in which someone behaves toward or deals with someone or something.

medical care given to a patient for an illness or injury.

a session of medical care or the administration of a dose of medicine.

The fact that you deny that taking a fever reducer to reduce a fever counts as treatment is just fucking moronic.

I won't block BMCL but I am close to blocking your pathetic dishonest bullshit.

It just IS home care BOB. It doesn't matter whether you agree or not. You do not know the industry. That is what they call home care.
You posted a couple high profile people who may have taken anti-viral meds at home .... but ignored my question.

What home treatment protocols that employs the use of antivirals has the CDC recommended?

You posted a couple high profile people who may have taken anti-viral meds at home .... but ignored my question.

None. They will. But none. That does not mean they are not getting home treatment. You simply do not understand medical terminology so you invent your own.

What was the disposition of that ankle injury? No fracture. Sent home. Recommend rest, elevation, cold treatment. Follow up in one week. That is home treatment BOB.

None. They will. But none. That does not mean they are not getting home treatment. You simply do not understand medical terminology so you invent your own.
Why is that funny BOB. You entirely missed the point. Sending someone home and asking them to monitor their own symptoms for a period of time IS home tretament. You are so frustratingly ignorant.

Back