diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

Then you should know better.

I just googled neuroscience nurse. Diagnosis isnt even in your scope of practice.

"Neuroscience nurses play a part in assessing, diagnosing, and treating patients suffering from neurological problems. These nurses will often perform thorough physical examinations of patients and study their medical histories and discuss symptoms.

These nursing professionals are also often present during diagnostic tests as well. Some of these tests may include CT scans and MRIs. Neurological nurses should also understand how to read and interpret these tests as well."

Your a waste of skin, air and time.

Good riddance.
If YOU'RE going to insult someone, at least learn to spell correctly when you do it. And since I've noticed you make this grade school mistake often, this might help you.

Perhaps you should lay off the ivermectin?

1641777998136.png

If YOU'RE going to insult someone, at least learn to spell correctly when you do it. And since I've noticed you make this grade school mistake often, this might help you.

Perhaps you should lay off the ivermectin?

View attachment 79047
Lol thanks for that. The surest form of self discrediting reply is "your stupid/ignorant/an idiot." He did that over a dozen pages ago, I simply replied "LOL. ESL?".

That last statement really seems borne of youthful arrogance. I had similar beliefs around age 30, at twice that age having seen a lot more I realize thats more false than true. Too many "my body is a temple" types I have known succumbed to disease at a fairly early age. You go on and believe what you like I dont expect you to think of me or this post when fate strikes you down just as it does every other human.
Nope, Im done thinking of anyone here in the chit chat zone. You and a few of the other nearly deads desperately need to get something better to do in your lives.

Insurance industry reports 40% increase in deaths among working-age people (policies through employer)

"Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said."

Well Duh, with 40% increase in deaths, I would be looking for 29% of total being from covid. Not "Most".
Failings of our education system again?

"The state's online dashboard shows that the moving average of daily deaths from COVID-19 is less than half of what it was a year ago. At the pandemic's peak a year ago, 125 people died on one day – on Dec. 29, 2020. In the last three months, the highest number of deaths in one day was 58, on Dec. 13."

Hmm. I'd like to know if reported deaths increased the previous year or not. Could be covid was over-reported as cause that year (worth extra compensation for healthcare industry while patient being treated).

Some people of course attribute it to the vaccine

But anyway, so much for the "It's a fake! No excess deaths!" claim.

Edit: including the chart in-line

Indiana Covid.jpg

Last edited:
Insurance industry reports 40% increase in deaths among working-age people (policies through employer)

"Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said."

Well Duh, with 40% increase in deaths, I would be looking for 29% of total being from covid. Not "Most".

"The state's online dashboard shows that the moving average of daily deaths from COVID-19 is less than half of what it was a year ago. At the pandemic's peak a year ago, 125 people died on one day – on Dec. 29, 2020. In the last three months, the highest number of deaths in one day was 58, on Dec. 13."

Hmm. I'd like to know if reported deaths increased the previous year or not. Could be covid was over-reported as cause that year (worth extra compensation for healthcare industry while patient being treated).

Covid deaths are way down?

Chart for covid deaths in Indiana:
1641788143877.png

This page, if you scroll down and select Indiana, shows lots of excess deaths in 2020 and 2021. I think 2021 is a bit less.

Biggest question would be, why did life insurance industry not report 40% or so increase for 2020?
Maybe something to do with which group of people weren't working during the shutdowns?

Covid deaths are way down?

Chart for covid deaths in Indiana:

Data in the article I posted was specifically claims on policies employers provided employees. So a subset of the population. And possibly different mix 2021 vs. 2020.
I'd rather have better numbers from them on both years plus prior year.

Your chart and the one in page I linked, possibly 2021 deaths down slightly vs. 2020, but not way down.

The information is coming from a website called "thecentersquare.com"

Research into thecentersquare.com reveals the following:
1) they are a conservative news organization
2) they are a product of The Franklin News Foundation
3) the Franklin News Foundation gets its money from dark donors. Their funding can not be traced.

That's not to say that any of that is fake news, but covid deaths in Indiana are anything BUT down via the graph.

Also, when people die, a cause of death is listed on their death certificate.. So to say there's something causing deaths that is mysterious is just nonsense... well.. its nonsense unless the death certificates all list "cause = unknown".. which would set off all kinds of alarms if that many people died. It would set off a criminal investigation and every law enforcement agency known would probably be involved.

I posted graph in earlier post.

Article had said peak was lower, and running average lower.
True, running average 1/1/22 is much lower than 1/1/21.
Total for year doesn't look that much lower.

The information is coming from a website called "thecentersquare.com"

Could be they got a speaker who would say some confused things.
Key point was 40% increase in deaths for that group.
Comparisons to previous year seem badly presented. I'm quite curious what their claims figures were for previous year. Doesn't look like it should be much different if following population as a whole data we've found.

Not mysterious or unknown causes, just many not caused by covid. My math says 71% ought to be other things than covid (just the usual, same as prior years.) We would what to know what causes of excess deaths.

This page, if you scroll down and select Indiana, shows lots of excess deaths in 2020 and 2021. I think 2021 is a bit less.

Biggest question would be, why did life insurance industry not report 40% or so increase for 2020?
Maybe something to do with which group of people weren't working during the shutdowns?

Data in the article I posted was specifically claims on policies employers provided employees. So a subset of the population. And possibly different mix 2021 vs. 2020.
I'd rather have better numbers from them on both years plus prior year.

Your chart and the one in page I linked, possibly 2021 deaths down slightly vs. 2020, but not way down.

You know, I won't be surprised if, 5 or 10 years from now, they actually do discover that the vaccine killed more than they thought it did through the normal vaccine reactions that are always inevitable. But that's not some huge coverup or conspiracy.. Data like that always happens after big events.

From my own anecdotal evidence:
1) I'm vaccinated and just had covid. I had a runny nose, a slight cough, and a really REALLY scratchy throat. As being sick goes, it was one of the easiest illnesses I've ever had.. Except for the slight pressure in my head, (I hesitate to call it a headache because it wasn't), and the scratchy throat, I didn't even feel sick.

2) My neighbors are anti-vaxxers.. Nice people, we love them.. just not real wise sometimes. The husband was sick for a month, one step away from the emergency room, lost 35 lbs and said it was the most horrible thing he ever experienced. NOTE: we are same age, same body, mostly same diet.. From 200 yards away, you wouldn't be able to tell us apart.

3) My wife's boss isn't an anti-vaxxer, but never did get the vaccine. She tested positive.. she had the EXACT same symptoms as I did.. We are the same age, same racial lineage, etc.

4) My buddy's neighbor is the same age as me.. He got covid and was dead two weeks later.. He was not vaccinated.

I've come to the following conclusions:
1) Your reaction to the virus will be unpredictable
2) The vaccine is a good thing
3) Most people are full of $h1t.. They are not medical experts, biologist, virologists, etc.. so their opinions, as well as my own, aren't worth the electrons it takes to post them.

Another article comparing immunity from natural infection vs. vaccination.
(There is a paywall, but with a Windows browser use ^a ^c to select text, then in a Wordpad window use ^v to paste)

This one puts effectiveness of natural infection almost 7x better than from vaccination.
The article I started another thread with, where a U.K. region had 65% vaccination rate but 98% of population with antibodies, showed just slightly lower infection rate among those who had recovered from a previous infection.
Official US position on the topic put vaccination about 6x better than natural immunity (practically the same as vs. not vaccinated and never infected.)

This report compares the two groups, effectiveness varying depending on "model", which was the attempt to group and adjust data according to length of time since exposure/vaccination or a more thorough "adjusted to account for possible confounders"

Those vaccinated are 13 times as likely, 6 times as likely as likely to contract covid as those with "natural immunity" having previously recovered from the virus. If previously recovered from infection then vaccinated, half as likely to contract covid as those previously recovered and never vaccinated.

The adjustments may make the results more valid. Or, could be used to engineer the answer desired (in the case of US results which are reverse of what's reported elsewhere). Obviously, short term the very high immune response from vaccination or possibly from infection neutralizes new infections well. Long term as that wanes, perhaps immune system recognizing other "spikes" from natural infection but not in the vaccine give better protection from variants. How the analysis is weighted between these periods could shift the scales either way.

Even if it turns out immunity from previous infection is strong and longer lasting than that from vaccination, I expect our overlords to continue demanding vaccination regardless. There is the practical and economic consideration that a $20 shot is cheaper and easier to perform and record in a database with its binary vaccinated/unvaccinated state than blood tests for antibodies or T-cells (which given an analog result subject to interpretation.) But more importantly, "because we said so!"

Of course I prefer the quite mild side effect of vaccination experienced by myself and most others, to the more often severe effects of infection. For the time being at least, I'm good with "two and done", not looking for a booster that wanes almost as soon as the needle is withdrawn. Even if yet another mRNA as booster produces the strongest antibody response short term, I would expect a "V8" cocktail of many variants as booster would better teach the body to recognize future variants.

The CDC explains it pretty well in the link below, straight from from the horse's mouth. Cry fake news all you want, it's on the CDC's website, and the director herself (or whatever assistant or deputy she is) said it.

There's a big difference between "a" cause of death, and "the" cause of death. With hospitals being financially incentivized to deal with COVID patients, it's pretty self-explanatory to me why it's happening.

I really don't know why I continue to waste my time here.

The CDC explains it pretty well in the link below, straight from from the horse's mouth. Cry fake news all you want, it's on the CDC's website, and the director herself (or whatever assistant or deputy she is) said it.

There's a big difference between "a" cause of death, and "the" cause of death. With hospitals being financially incentivized to deal with COVID patients, it's pretty self-explanatory to me why it's happening.

I really don't know why I continue to waste my time here.
I just looked at your link to the CDC and it has nothing to do with any conspiracy.

Try posting a relevant link and quit wasting everyone's time with the fake news websites.

I just looked at your link to the CDC and it has nothing to do with any conspiracy.

Try posting a relevant link and quit wasting everyone's time with the fake news websites.
It has everything to do with a complete shift of story. That explains how the deaths are coded.

A year or so ago if you said anything about the way deaths were counted it was considered a "conspiracy". Now, the CDC has completely flip-flopped and said that they are now counted in two different ways. "Of" COVID and "with" COVID.

The fact that they're now CURRENTLY differentiated, and were NOT in the PAST, is my point.

They do the same thing with overdose deaths. Heroin and fentanyl may be "the" cause of death, but pretty much any substance found in the system is also listed as "a" cause of death, including things like caffeine. I've lost friends, and seen these things with my own eyes.

The FDA just got caught doing a similar thing with kratom (an opiate like drug, that everybody has probably seen advertised at gas stations). They released a bunch of stuff to the media that it had caused a few dozen overdoses. The American Kratom Association (an advocacy group for people who use it to stay clean off of opiates), dug into the medical records that they were claiming "overdosed" and most of had high levels of fentanyl, real opiates, or other "hard" drugs in their system at toxic levels. One of them listed a gunshot wound to the chest as the primary cause of death. But down there in the footnotes, because the drug was detected in their system, it was listed as "a" cause of death. Check it out for yourself, it's an interesting read anyway.

It's not a conspiracy by any means, it's just the way medical coding works. The way it works also just happens to be very susceptible to data interpretation manipulation, and that data has been manipulated by these very same agencies for "personal" reasons before.

It has everything to do with a complete shift of story. That explains how the deaths are coded.

A year or so ago if you said anything about the way deaths were counted it was considered a "conspiracy". Now, the CDC has completely flip-flopped and said that they are now counted in two different ways. "Of" COVID and "with" COVID.

The fact that they're now CURRENTLY differentiated, and were NOT in the PAST, is my point.

They do the same thing with overdose deaths. Heroin and fentanyl may be "the" cause of death, but pretty much any substance found in the system is also listed as "a" cause of death, including things like caffeine. I've lost friends, and seen these things with my own eyes.

The FDA just got caught doing a similar thing with kratom (an opiate like drug, that everybody has probably seen advertised at gas stations). They released a bunch of stuff to the media that it had caused a few dozen overdoses. The American Kratom Association (an advocacy group for people who use it to stay clean off of opiates), dug into the medical records that they were claiming "overdosed" and most of had high levels of fentanyl, real opiates, or other "hard" drugs in their system at toxic levels. One of them listed a gunshot wound to the chest as the primary cause of death. But down there in the footnotes, because the drug was detected in their system, it was listed as "a" cause of death. Check it out for yourself, it's an interesting read anyway.

It's not a conspiracy by any means, it's just the way medical coding works. The way it works also just happens to be very susceptible to data interpretation manipulation, and that data has been manipulated by these very same agencies for "personal" reasons before.
Yup it says it right here, they even spell out their motivation and claim they got Biden elected.
1641853203888.png

Of course... you would have to ignore the excess deaths over the last two years, or come up with an alternative source for them. You can make up the reasons for deaths but it is a lot harder to come up with a million extra deaths without any proof of their existence.

Back