diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

Looks like God created everything, including covid, child rapists, murderers, etc. Why would you worship such evil?

Looks like God created everything, including covid, child rapists, murderers, etc. Why would you worship such evil?
God didn't want anyone to be forced to love him. He gave us free will and the freedom to choose evil.
He constantly preached that serving others would bring the greatest happiness to us. It seems contradictory, but it's true.
God sent Jesus as a sacrifice for us. I'm sure you've heard it before ? It's free for the taking. But you have to try to obey him.
Murphy thinks I'm brain-washed, but I know Jesus is God because no man could ever say the words he said !

An uneducated jewish carpenter saying things like this ?
John 14 :
5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

People are literally dying unnecessary by refusing the vaccines so I take this a little more seriously. Now you might not be aware of his history.

On another occasion, he exposed himself as a liar, I suspect that this might have played a part in earning a 2 week suspension.

Interestingly he has claimed that the suspension was because his tendency to insult people, which he continues to do. I see no other reasonable explanation for that continuation other than that he is lying over the reason for the suspension.

I used to give him the benefitnof the doubt and that it was possible that he was guilible enough to believe the nonsense that he spouts. But no more.
I dont know about all that stuff but I do know from experience on a lot of message boards that lying, or posting false information, is very rarely grounds for moderation. Mods just dont have the time to check that everything users post is true.
He did feel that his moderations for insults were more harshly enforced due to bias, and while that may be true its likely due to other users reporting his posts being biased against him and not due to moderation staff.

In any case this forum is surprisingly toxic with a lot of unecessary abusive behavior from people who claim to be highly educated. Personal attacks are freely allowed it seems.
I think there are many here who are actually new to message boards and havent experienced how destructive this can be.
Oh well the world wont change for me.

Err... Does BMcL really think most people don't understand electricity generation and that they couldn't because they never stepped foot inside a plant? That explains a lot about his posts.

Also I wouldn't try serious apologetics and theological debate here, won't get anywhere with this format. Just sleep well knowing that we can't know for certain if there is a god who hides himself with omnipotent powers, but if he does exist he is a monster for creating the world we live and suffer in. If this was the best he could do he is either limited in some major way or enjoys our suffering. Amen.

I don't know if they are non-existent today.. I challenge you to find one in the past 10 years. If you can't, try 20 years. I'll be surprised if you find a legitimate uneducated person who came up with something important in science. I'd be surprised if you found one in the past 50 actually..

Back before the 1900's, science discoveries were relatively easy.. you fooled around messing with stuff until something new happened. That's no longer the case. Human knowledge is pretty much complete on the macroscopic scale.. We still have a long way to go on the microscopic, and we're just now starting to work at the atomic scale.... but the macroscopic is probably done..

Could an uneducated person discover something at the macroscopic level? Probably not.. the odds are almost zero because everything has already been discovered.. Could a DIY type discover something at the microscopic scale? Probably not there either because it requires expensive equipment.. There's a lot to discover there too, but the financial costs are beyond what an individual normally has access to. The odds of it happening are higher than the macroscopic obviously, but are still pretty long odds due to the equipment requirement.. and at the atomic scale? =Not a chance.

There are certain types of people who don't understand science.. actually, that statement applies to most people.. They have less than a public school level understanding of the physical world around them. Sure, they can tie their own shoes, but do they understand what holds the laces together from just tearing apart? They can cook their own food, but do they understand why the act of cooking is beneficial or what effect it has at the cellular level? They use cell phones but have absolutely no idea how radio waves work or how they propagate.

This is why folks make comparisons to the old days thinking "If Edison can do it, I might be able as well".. They think that way because they don't understand science.

Almost 60 years of lessons have taught me a few things..

I suspect that you are correct in that we probably won't see anything as significant and widely known as the light bulb, but there are advancements made every day in businesses everywhere that improve or impact people's lives, sometimes significantly, and yet aren't known outside of the particular company itself. In my experience, these advancements can come from the manufacturing floor just as well as the engineering department, especially if you have the right people and the right corporate culture - one that encourages challenge by anyone to the "we've always done it that way" mentality.

If these dead are mostly vaccinated it suggests the vaccines are ineffective and mandates are mean spirited heavy handed gestures.
Only 23% are fully vaccinated and boosted, they are only making up 5% of the hospital cases in a few reports I saw, 8% in others. Partially vaccinated are making up about 40% now, despite being 65% of the population (and of that 65% many are at risk / more susceptible). So that still leaves the unvaccinated at a higher ratio. Straight numbers don't account for percentage of the population, but yes the vaccine is less effective against the new variant that was probably partly caused by people not getting vaccinated.

I am curious what your thoughts are on my reply to your earlier post about zinc losenges, and BMcL 's response to it.

1641989439653.png

In any case this forum is surprisingly toxic with a lot of unecessary abusive behavior from people who claim to be highly educated. Personal attacks are freely allowed it seems.

It definitely limits the free exchange of ideas here and seems to come primarily from a handful of participants. Life has taught me that the loudest voices in the room are rarely, if ever, coming from the smartest people. One of my favorite quotes from a mentor I was fortunate to know many years ago is "If you have to tell them you are, then you ain't." [sic]

I suspect that you are correct in that we probably won't see anything as significant and widely known as the light bulb, but there are advancements made every day in businesses everywhere that improve or impact people's lives, sometimes significantly, and yet aren't known outside of the particular company itself. In my experience, these advancements can come from the manufacturing floor just as well as the engineering department, especially if you have the right people and the right corporate culture - one that encourages challenge by anyone to the "we've always done it that way" mentality.
Does the observation of a phenomenon or physical interaction count as "inventing" it, or is the scientific description and analysis so that we fully understand and can optimize it the actual invention? If suddenly we find that a belt made of 40% nylon and 60% cotton passing over a copper guide bar at 5000cm per minute generates a force-field like effect against water... does the person on the factory floor get credit when they noticed it and played with the speed, or do the scientists that unpack the physics behind it and optimize it get the credit?

If the argument is that "formal" education is necessary to contribute, I would disagree, but to expect someone to bang rocks together in a cave without any shared information regarding the nature of the world and come up with something ground breaking, seems unlikely. I think most would agree that even someone in the bottom 20% of knowledge acquisition in 2022 is far ahead of others hundreds or thousands of years ago.

God by definition is good... so that means everything he has created and allowed to happen is for the best. Our free will is more important than all of the cancer, rape, murder, etc. This world is ephemeral and unimportant compared to our eternity in the afterlife where there will be no suffering no rape no murder, and we will bask in the never-ending presence of the Almighty, who we chose freely despite all of the trials and tribulations! You cannot appreciate light without also experiencing darkness, the absence of light. The Lord our God is the light of the world, those who have chosen to cower in the darkness cast by evil thoughts, deeds, and selfishness are choosing to avoid the light of their own free will and will not drink of the cup of everlasting life. You simply have to believe that there is not one iota more of suffering in the world than necessary in order for God's will to be done, and for our eternal afterlife to be maximized in pleasure and peace.

I don't know if they are non-existent today.. I challenge you to find one in the past 10 years. If you can't, try 20 years. I'll be surprised if you find a legitimate uneducated person who came up with something important in science. I'd be surprised if you found one in the past 50 actually..
I had to Google that one, and you're definitely right. There's plenty of very successful people who didn't graduate college, but very few non-graduate scientists in modern days.

I feel like that could have something to do with equipment access though. Back in the 1800s, like you said, you could easily figure stuff out in your garage. Now, to make a discovery, you generally need extremely expensive equipment, scanning electron microscopes, gas spectrometers, centrifuges, manufacturing equipment, etc. I think the cost of some of that equipment can be prohibitive to people at home, which would naturally leave most of the discoveries to people with high education levels working for somebody who owned that equipment.

Because I know I'm not God ?
Murphy, I would be looking over my shoulder for the way you mock God.
I thought it was that he SHOULD NOT look over his shoulder or he would become a pillar of salt. BMcl ALWAYS with the horrible medical advice. One thing about BMcl, him and his "protocols" would be keeping the hospitals empty. We would need caravans of freezer trucks for the bodies but the hospitals would be empty.

God didn't want anyone to be forced to love him. He gave us free will and the freedom to choose evil.
He constantly preached that serving others would bring the greatest happiness to us. It seems contradictory, but it's true.
God sent Jesus as a sacrifice for us. I'm sure you've heard it before ? It's free for the taking. But you have to try to obey him.
Murphy thinks I'm brain-washed, but I know Jesus is God because no man could ever say the words he said !

John 14 :
5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
1 Corinthian Leather. 1. Lo, if they throat offend ye, drink thine own urine. If thy chest offend thee, take the medicine of donkey worms.

If you have a less virulent virus but it is 2-3 x as transmissible you still overwhelm hospitals. It is called math. I have thought N95's were necessary from the beginning and have been wearing them. Wearing less than the best available was always a stupid idea. I have a booster but I don't want to get sick, at all. Avoiding crowds and wearing an N95 is the best course.

Covid, Omni... why are we waisting our time with this fake virus?

There are other real stuff that keeps me awake at night and franklely what should be keeping you awake at night too: "Alien Abduction" and not only being abducted in your sleep, how about the subsequent "Deep probing" by aliens?

I know most of you have not experience deep probing and not sure if you look forward to it, some suggestions have flown around to wear multiple under clothing.

[flame off]

If datapoint that zero out of 52,000 cases went on a ventilator, "overwhelming hospitals" may not be happening (depending on what exactly the criteria for hospital admissions are for, and what care is provided.)

What I've heard is Stanford ICU is filling up with Delta.

I think we read monoclonal antibody supply was cut off, in particular to Florida, because it is thought to not be effective against omicron.
But many of the cases are still Delta.

Political Payback Coming in November

Democrats are dropping out of Congress this year ahead of a rough midterm. 25 Democrats already have said they won't seek re-election. After 4 years of being Pelosied, Republicans are promising paybacks that include kicking Adam Schiff off the intelligence committee, investigating Tony the Phony Fauci, and of course, impeaching Biden.

The Daily Wire reported, "House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said in an interview that was published on Monday that if Republicans win control of the House in 2022 that he is kicking at least three Democrats off of certain committees.

"McCarthy made the remarks in an interview with Breitbart News and said that the move comes in light of Democrats kicking two Republicans — Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and Paul Gosar (R-AZ) — off their committees."

Republicans will kick Schiff off the intelligence committee, Ilhan Omar off the foreign affairs committee, and Fang Fang banger Eric Swalwell off the homeland security committee.

McCarthy said, "You look at Adam Schiff—he should not be serving on Intel when he has openly, knowingly now used a fake dossier, [and] lied to the American public in the process."

Why stop at 3?

Pelosi's childish behavior during the last two State of the Union addresses by President Trump warrant her being barred from any committee assignment.

Maxine Waters's repeated calls for violence also deserve a ban.

Democrats set the standards. Let Democrats live by them.

I also want MTG and Gosar to be chairman of the committees of their own choosing.

But wait. There's more.

Real Clear Politics reported, "Sen. Rand Paul predicted the 81-year-old Dr. Anthony Fauci will retire if Republicans take control of the House or Senate following the 2022 midterm elections. In an interview with his father on Ron Paul Liberty Report, Paul said he would investigate Fauci in his role as chairman of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions."

Senator Paul is a medical doctor.

Democrats are wetting themselves over the prospect of Republicans impeaching Biden because unlike President Trump, Biden is a crook.

Columnist Will Bunch wrote about an imaginary impeachment, "The impeachment of President Biden and other American nightmares coming in 2023."

He hypocritically wrote, "With polls, gerrymandering making a GOP House all but inevitable in 2023, Americans need to ponder a year that could tear the nation apart."

The nation already is torn apart by four years of a seditious resistance, a summer of rioting and looting, and two impeachments over a phone call and holding a peaceful rally on the National Mall.

The victims of this unAmerican House activity must get satisfaction. Examples must be made. Those who refused to accept the results of the 2016 election must pay. If Republicans somehow manage to take 290 seats in the House -- a two-thirds majority -- expulsions of Democrat congressmen must begin.

Republicans need to show the 75 million people who voted for Donald Trump in 2020 that they will fight for truth, justice, and the American way. Biden's charity for none and malice for all approach to governance leaves no other choice.

God by definition is good... so that means everything he has created and allowed to happen is for the best. Our free will is more important than all of the cancer, rape, murder, etc. This world is ephemeral and unimportant compared to our eternity in the afterlife where there will be no suffering no rape no murder, and we will bask in the never-ending presence of the Almighty, who we chose freely despite all of the trials and tribulations! You cannot appreciate light without also experiencing darkness, the absence of light. The Lord our God is the light of the world, those who have chosen to cower in the darkness cast by evil thoughts, deeds, and selfishness are choosing to avoid the light of their own free will and will not drink of the cup of everlasting life. You simply have to believe that there is not one iota more of suffering in the world than necessary in order for God's will to be done, and for our eternal afterlife to be maximized in pleasure and peace.
Maybe god is good by your definition, but your satan who you guys consider evil "only" killed 10 people and your god allowed that as part of a bet.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people believing in any number of gods.

John 14 :

So you are claiming people choose to get COVID? Are you that guilible?

Back