diy solar

diy solar

TIP: Watchpower and bluetooth connect problem solved...

Philip71

Hi there! I have a MPPSolar Charger inverter for a longer time now and I had many times difficulties to get a Bluetooth connection with my smartphone. The MPPSolar didn't show it selfs as a bluetooth device in my phone (many times Not and sometimes I was there)

Now I have the solution. If the Bluetooth device isn't found in Watchpower... Turn on your GPS/Location, then search again, the bluetooth device is found and can be connected. This could also help with other inverters or charger and bluetooth difficulties!

Greetings,
Philip

Hi there! I have a MPPSolar Charger inverter for a longer time now and I had many times difficulties to get a Bluetooth connection with my smartphone. The MPPSolar didn't show it selfs as a bluetooth device in my phone (many times Not and sometimes I was there)

Now I have the solution. If the Bluetooth device isn't found in Watchpower... Turn on your GPS/Location, then search again, the bluetooth device is found and can be connected. This could also help with other inverters or charger and bluetooth difficulties!

Greetings,
Philip
Thanks for sharing that advice! The newer LV6548 comes with Wifi, not bluetooth. Once you connect locally, you can give it the login info to your home wifi, and it will connect it to your home wireless network, which extends the range quite a bit.

Thanks for sharing that advice! The newer LV6548 comes with Wifi, not bluetooth. Once you connect locally, you can give it the login info to your home wifi, and it will connect it to your home wireless network, which extends the range quite a bit.
What is the WiFi password?

Back