diy solar

diy solar

Titan Generator to bigbattery 24V battery

DonJ

I have a Titan Solar Generator with three of their batteries attached. I decided on a HSKY ELITE 24V battery for additional storage capacity. I didn’t give enough consideration as to mating the two together, as they are both 24V systems, charge at the same rate, etc. The battery is in shipment mode and as I ponder its setup, I realized the Titan uses a red SB50 connection and the HSKY uses a grey SB175 connection. Any suggestions as to how I can connect the two after they are all charged up. Of course, I planned on using the Titan battery charger, as it charges at the same 29.2V (if my memory serves me). So, any sources for purchasing such a ‘transitional’ cable or making one myself? Thanks so much for any guidance provided.

I found a source where you purchase the wire and connectors and in a checkout note ask that they assemble the two different connectors on the two wires and they will, at no additional charge. It is at BatteryCablesUSA.

Did you ever get the HSKY ELITE 24 Volt battery to play nice with the Titan?
If so how's it working for you?
I would love to know how you made it work and any problems working with the Titan.
Thanks
Eddie

Back