diy solar

diy solar

Titan Solar Issue - HELP!!!

mediamash

Hello,

Tonight my Titan Solar Generator made a bang and all my power went out, went to the storage shed and there was a slight burning smell...

The Titan is on, the front is all lit up but NO power is coming from it either via the 15amp sockets or the 30amp plug (which is the one I use)

I've had this unit for over 1.5 years and it has been working flawlessly every day since I got this replacement unit

Can anyone think of any possible solutions??
Thanks
Gary

Fuse blown? Or, more problems, a capacitor was blown? If it smells a little fishy, it‘s a capacitor.

Hello,

Tonight my Titan Solar Generator made a bang and all my power went out, went to the storage shed and there was a slight burning smell...

The Titan is on, the front is all lit up but NO power is coming from it either via the 15amp sockets or the 30amp plug (which is the one I use)

I've had this unit for over 1.5 years and it has been working flawlessly every day since I got this replacement unit

Can anyone think of any possible solutions??
Thanks
Gary
Any update? You might want to read this https://diysolarforum.com/threads/titan-woes-but-its-okay-info-dump-on-5-months-of-usage.25138/

Last edited:
Back