diy solar

diy solar

to many sub forums?

Picasso

Solar Enthusiast
Anyone else think this place has to many sub forums and sections? Looking at the main page I see like six sections to post the same thing in.....

This seems like a compliant; suggest reposting under 'complaint corner".

Please post any response to my reply under the sub forum "humor" as my reply was intended to be humorous, unless of course your reply is serious and if so should be posted under the sub forum "chit chat".

I was thinking we could use a few more sub forums for things like passive solar, solar thermal, energy calculations, energy efficiency, thermal storage, demand management, solar political advocacy, solar green houses, etc, etc.

Mars

We just try to move obvious stuff to spots where it will benefit people later. Like a thread about BMS in general will get moved to the BMS forum as that would facilitate others finding useful info easier.

I hear ya. I would like to be able to put the same post in several locations at once. I think some people might only look at certain subs. For example, I started a thread on recommendations for 12V USB ports in General, but then thought maybe the Vehicle crowd might have more experience. But wait, what about the Marine crowd? They might have suggestions. And on and on.

That would be tags. I love tags.

Back