Too good to be true? AliExpress 8pcs 3.2v 280ah lifepo4 for $432 in 8 days?

efftwofiddy

Short_Shot

Photon Sorcerer
It says it's a sale thru Sep 9, 50% off. The price is as ridiculously low as the short shipping time... Seems too good to be true, but it does have the AliExpress 75 day Buyer Protection...

My most recent "75 day" was extended by 35 days with no communication from the seller.

75 days was up about a week ago. Nada so far.

Just John

Photon Sorcerer
It says it's a sale thru Sep 9, 50% off. The price is as ridiculously low as the short shipping time... Seems too good to be true, but it does have the AliExpress 75 day Buyer Protection...

Aliexpress is great for the seller, to the best of my knowledge all that is ever offered to the buyer is a percentage.

Bud Martin

Photon Sorcerer
The page is gone, so I am guessing it was an error...
Or may be it got enough money from suckers so they just close down the store and run and then create a new store name to start it all over again.
The shipping alone will cost them over $100 to the US.

Last edited:

time2roll

Photon Sorcerer
My most recent "75 day" was extended by 35 days with no communication from the seller.

75 days was up about a week ago. Nada so far.
My seller extended the time.... At 85 days I put in a dispute based on the original 75 days. Ali gives 5 days for seller to respond. Morning of the 5th day FedEx had the package out for delivery. I assume the seller made some phone calls. BTW my cells look great upon initial inspection.

Short_Shot

Photon Sorcerer
My seller extended the time.... At 85 days I put in a dispute based on the original 75 days. Ali gives 5 days for seller to respond. Morning of the 5th day FedEx had the package out for delivery. I assume the seller made some phone calls. BTW my cells look great upon initial inspection.
I think it's just coincidence, not that the seller did anything. If it's on the boat here there's nothing they can do about it.

Mine is apparently in the US finally too. Just got an email about a 43lb package on its way to me.

time2roll

Photon Sorcerer
$447 shipped from China, $392 shipped from US? That does not sound right.
I assume lower shipping to pack the container full of pallets than to buy space for your 50lb 4 pack of cells. More should be doing this.