diy solar

diy solar

Too good to be true? Legit?

Factory400

Solar Enthusiast

Thanks for the link. It does not sound like it is worth taking a chance. I am looking to build a reliable system and should stay away from unknown variables.

Thanks for the link. It does not sound like it is worth taking a chance. I am looking to build a reliable system and should stay away from unknown variables.

Interesting. I ordered 16 cells not too long ago from Aliexpress and then they RAISED the price a few hundred dollars during the worst of the supply chain issues. Now we have these cheapies. I read the warning, but it didn't say the batteries were fake/counterfeit, just that they were grey market and wouldnt get same warranty support. It would be great if Will ordered a couple to video review and see what shows up. I probably wouldn't take the chance on these, but I am curious if they are the real deal.
Also, looking at the Aliexpress listing pics, i dont see any serial number stickers.

It seems legit to me due to the fact that it's within range of their other offerings, plus a small bulk discount. Let me know what you end up doing as I'm looking to build a battery bank as well.

Back