diy solar

diy solar

Tracking numbers...is the shipment at the destination port? What is the process?

jtvt

Solar Enthusiast
On 2/24 I was told the batteries were shipped and given the Fed Ex tracking number.
I just 3/25 I was notified automatically by the fed ex tracking system that

"FedEx MPS Shipment xxxxxxxxxxx Tendered to FedEx

This shipment was tendered to FedEx Ground on 03/25/2021.
ship date: Mar 25, 2021
Scheduled delivery: Pending
Service type: FedEx Ground
Packaging type: Package
Number of pieces: 16
Total shipment weight: 388.80 lb.
"

Looking at tracking

Scheduled delivery: Pending​

In transit LOS ANGELES, CA​

What does this mean? Does this mean they are about to be put on the boat or that they just got off the boat?

thx

Once the shipment is through customs, and Fedex has picked up, you will see updates.

Until then, it will just show pending.

Expect 6+ weeks of crickets.

Thx. Does that mean it's at customs and customs is wicked slow?

No. It means that Fedex was notified of a shipment inbound to Customs on that day. It might mean that the shipment just left the origin.

When I ordered cells from Amy, I received a Fedex tracking notification within a few days.

Thx. I dug a little deeper and I see the following. Not sure if that means anything different. I'm just trying to time this. I'm replacing a monster 2000lb LA battery and want to move it before the new batteries arrive. I have to put it outside and use it temporarily while it is outside. I was hoping to minimize usage while it is outside, more or less because it's a wiring PITA and I'd like to avoid having to build any significant housing. Perhaps I won't be able to time it exactly how I would like. The new batteries are going where the LA is now, but I need to build a structure for them. thx

Friday, March 26, 2021
5:40 AM LOS ANGELES, CAIn transit
Thursday, March 25, 2021
5:27 PM ANAHEIM, CALeft FedEx origin facility
1:46 PM ANAHEIM, CAArrived at FedEx location
12:00 AM ANAHEIM, CAPicked up
Sunday, February 21, 2021
11:06 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx

. So they were notified 2/21. I misinterpreted your initial post. It's probably been at the port a few days unloading and working through Customs.

Fedex has it, and it's on its way to you!

They should have a delivery date at this point.

Yep, you should see an expected delivery date posted on the fedex site today or tomorrow. You better get to moving that big heavy battery, I'd expect your cells will arrive by middle of next week depending on what part of the country you are in.

Back