diy solar

diy solar

Trusted 280A LifePo4 vendor

Norm01

Hi all. Made the mistake of buying lifepo4 cells from aliexpress and it looked to good and was as they were never delivered, vendor tracking says they were and won’t refund. I will follow the AliExpress claims as well a PayPal but doesn’t look promising. Vendor was Shop912316039 Store. Can someone recommend a know and trusted vendor either on Ali or elsewhere. Prices for these on Amazon Canada are crazy. BTW, looking to buy 4 x 280A lifepo4 cells to complete a 12v battery for an RV. Thanks all.

There are a couple of vendors who are selling US stock.... not sure if any have Canadian stock .... or search for Amy Wan from Luyuan. She has the best long term track record of any seller on here and will sell you matched cells if you want .... not the cheapest. Cheap generally turns out bad.

I just bought from @Amy Zheng. My 1st purchase was successful from their TX warehouse. I ordered 34 more from them from China. Hopefully those will work out too.

I just bought from @Amy Zheng. My 1st purchase was successful from their TX warehouse. I ordered 34 more from them from China. Hopefully those will work out too.

Ok, thanks. Just bought from Amy. Excellent communication.

Back