diy solar

diy solar

Trying to buy 206 AH SOK batteries, but SOK asked me to "delay until next month"

Amazon just cancelled my orders for me. 2 x 206ah
Pre-order December 11th, Delivery date was to be FEB14th. Still not shipped.
and yet today I was on their FB page and over the last few weeks there has been a stream of confirmations of delivery. Makes me wonder what's going on over there. It's a shame, It looked so good, Will reviewed it and poof. One of his honest good reviews is the kiss of death to a bargain.

FYI - I have just canceled my order of 6 each, 12volt, 208ah SOK batteries from their dealer ShopSolarKits.
Couldn't design around questionable delivery.
Found better price/value, supply, response and delivery times i.e in-stock at BigBattery.
If you want SOK, contact ShopSolarKits and tell them you want the canceled order of mine.

Thanks @Steve_S -- OK, so it sounds like lots of things are changing with battery technology, as usual, so I guess I will cancel my order with them and try to re-order in a month.

Actually, it was nice of SOK to even suggest this -- delaying my order, to get newer technology, and saving some $$$.
I spoke with SOK when I did my order in Dec. My batteries arrived in 2 weeks. I tried to order 2 more, but the rep said that since Will's post, they have been overwhelmed with orders, so there may be a major delay as they need to build more first. I am still waiting for the second 2 batteries since December.

Back