diy solar

diy solar

UFO Batteries????

Niall

hey folks, in an effort to source pre-built 24 volt batteries I stumbled upon UFO Power Technology Company out of Shenzhen. They have decent customer service and have been very responsive. They provided me with a quote and have provided advice regarding shipping to Canada. I’m curious if any of you have any experience with UFO? I’m obviously nervous about oversea transactions. Any info is appreciated...thx.

Go ahead. Take a chance on a supplier that may be a complete unknown here on the forum.

Or, you could use one of the suppliers that many members have used and report good results from.

Everything is made in China, these have usa support and the guys are rock solid, i own 3 of the 48v 100ah ones, they have 12 and 24v also, Joe.

hey folks, in an effort to source pre-built 24 volt batteries I stumbled upon UFO Power Technology Company out of Shenzhen. They have decent customer service and have been very responsive. They provided me with a quote and have provided advice regarding shipping to Canada. I’m curious if any of you have any experience with UFO? I’m obviously nervous about oversea transactions. Any info is appreciated...thx.
Unless the price is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper (in which case it's 99.9% chance its a scam) and/or you're determined on buying a premade battery module its almost impossible to beat a DIY solution of 3.58kwh consisting of four 280ah cells for $500ish delivered by Amy. Add a BMS for another $80 and you've got a pretty good setup.

Go ahead. Take a chance on a supplier that may be a complete unknown here on the forum.

Or, you could use one of the suppliers that many members have used and report good results from.
Hey HRTKD, thanks for the feedback. For DIY build your own, I would agree with you...there are some good success stories and I would align with those vendors for sure. For pre-builts, I’ve been looking for alternatives as the price is significantly different from multiple vendors. Apart from Battle Born, I haven’t see a lot of endorsements for other options. Unless I’ve been looking in the wrong places. Please enlighten me if you’ve got opinions. Thanks

Everything is made in China, these have usa support and the guys are rock solid, i own 3 of the 48v 100ah ones, they have 12 and 24v also, Joe.
Thanks for the feedback Joe, so you’ve been happy with the service? Where in the USA are their headquarters? Thanks

Unless the price is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper (in which case it's 99.9% chance its a scam) and/or you're determined on buying a premade battery module its almost impossible to beat a DIY solution of 3.58kwh consisting of four 280ah cells for $500ish delivered by Amy. Add a BMS for another $80 and you've got a pretty good setup.
Hey Maast thanks for sharing...ya you’re right...the DIY is a way less expensive but I’m a little nervous on the build. Maybe I need to experiment with a smaller build then designed my cottage system with a little confidence.

Check out this subforum, where all the non-DIY LiFePO4 discussion is.

Take a look at Current Connected. The owner is a frequent poster here on the forum.

Thank you, I’m new to this space...appreciate it.

I have order a ufo battery it's great
customer support is ferry good
nothing is to much always direct a reaction

Attachments

• IMG-20210807-WA0005.jpeg
    IMG-20210807-WA0005.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 27

Attachments

• IMG-20210807-WA0005.jpeg
    IMG-20210807-WA0005.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 12
一切都是中国制造的,这些都有美国支持,而且这些家伙坚如磐石,我拥有 3 个 48v 100ah 的,他们也有 12 和 24v,乔。
https://www.signaturesolar.us/all-products[/URL [/网址]
[QUOTE="Niall, post: 216534, memb..."true"]https://www.ufo-battery.com/ [/QUOTE]
Hi Niall, nice to know you. This is Jacky from UFO POWER. UFO Battery has over 12 years of professional experience in lifepo4 battery manufacturing. If you need a battery, please feel free to contact me for more detail. jacky@ufo-battery.com

If you don’t have a solid source in the USA as the seller ,a person is pretty much toast in this new world if you have a problem with an order… PT Barnham was correct..

I have had the ufo battery for a couple of years. I got mine from a supplier in Texas though . Comes wrapped in enough wood to build a small house with.

I have had the ufo battery for a couple of years. I got mine from a supplier in Texas though . Comes wrapped in enough wood to build a small house with.
Hi, thanks for your comment. We do have several distributors in your country;);)

Back