diy solar

diy solar

*SOLD* Victron Multiplus II 48/5000 240v

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisFullPower

Inverter Snob
Hey guys, I decided to go a different direction with my Solar set up so its time to sell some of my components

*UPDATED PRICES* 1/8/23

SOLD $700 Victron Multiplus II 230v 48/5000

Almost brand new, only used for testing, has <5 hours on inverter

SOLD $200 - Solar Edge Auto transformer
Basically brand new, <5 hours on it, only used for testing.

SOLD $500 - REC BMS
REC Q BMS
Software + RS485 to USB cable
CANBUS to Victron Cerbo GX cable
500 amp Shunt + Cable
1 external temp sensor cable

Local pick up preferably (I’m in Maryland) but willing to ship if buyer is interested!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I decided to go a different direction with my Solar set up so its time to sell some of my components

*UPDATED PRICES* 3/11/2022

$1200 Victron Multiplus II 230v 48/5000

Almost brand new, only used for testing, has <5 hours on inverter

$200 - Solar Edge Auto transformer
Basically brand new, <5 hours on it, only used for testing.

$500 - REC BMS
REC Q BMS
Software + RS485 to USB cable
CANBUS to Victron Cerbo GX cable
500 amp Shunt + Cable
1 external temp sensor cable

Willing to ship if buyer is interested!
Is multiples still available? Where are you located?

$1200 Victron Multiplus II 230v 48/5000
$500 - REC BMS
Are they still available? I am in New Jersey.

Hi Chris,
Any issues using the 120V legs off the 240-> transformer? Just curious why you are selling as those Quattros are supposed to be bulletproof.

Thanks,

-Dan

Hi Chris,
Any issues using the 120V legs off the 240-> transformer? Just curious why you are selling as those Quattros are supposed to be bulletproof.

Thanks,

-Dan
The Victron and Auto Transformer worked great together. No issues whatsoever. I’m selling it because I got a great deal on 2 Sunny Islands and decided to go grid tie so it needed be UL listed.

Is the mutiplus still available? You have it listed as 230v, does that mean it will not output 120v?
Is this a US version? I thought the US versions all outputed 120v on 2 separate outputs

Is the mutiplus still available? You have it listed as 230v, does that mean it will not output 120v?
Is this a US version? I thought the US versions all outputed 120v on 2 separate outputs
From what I gather this is the 230v/240v version, it does not output 120v. It's pretty awesome if you need 240V or have the $600 Transformer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back