diy solar

diy solar

US Stock LF280K Sources

that would be 4800 dollars for 32 of them.... ?
almost double the 2020 price but still cheaper than the server rack battery options...?
was it with free shipping or was that an additional expense??

Docan offers free shipping from US stock to a US address. Prices can be a little cheaper if you drop ship a larger order from mainland China

Docan offers free shipping from US stock to a US address. Prices can be a little cheaper if you drop ship a larger order from mainland China
Actually, its no longer free shipping. When I ordered my 230's a few weeks back, the $90 battery was $122 with shipping... $34 per battery.

At the same time, the 280's from China were also $122 per battery. So with the longer wait you get bigger batteries for the same price.

Actually, its no longer free shipping. When I ordered my 230's a few weeks back, the $90 battery was $122 with shipping... $34 per battery.

At the same time, the 280's from China were also $122 per battery. So with the longer wait you get bigger batteries for the same price.
I figured as much, they do not give free shipping so in all reality the USA source costs a fair amount more....maybe quicker to your doorstep but a considerable price hike vs the slow boat ride method....they can not pay for a warehouse in the USA and not have to charge more....thanks for the information...

Isn't the $122 price for 280Ah from China not including the shipping charge?

Isn't the $122 price for 280Ah from China not including the shipping charge?
I was just in contact with Jenny today. The cheapest for (16) 280ah is 1760 + 233 shipping + 30 wire transfer charge. Works out to 126.43 per battery to my door in San Francisco California. That’s from china. She said if I go thru Alibaba there’s a +4% extra charge and if I use PayPal or credit card there’s a +5% extra charge.
She also said there’s a price increase coming soon. Which I believe her. As I follow lithium stocks for the past few years. As the past two years lithium stock has gone crazy.

I was just in contact with Jenny today. The cheapest for (16) 280ah is 1760 + 233 shipping + 30 wire transfer charge. Works out to 126.43 per battery to my door in San Francisco California. That’s from china. She said if I go thru Alibaba there’s a +4% extra charge and if I use PayPal or credit card there’s a +5% extra charge.
She also said there’s a price increase coming soon. Which I believe her. As I follow lithium stocks for the past few years. As the past two years lithium stock has gone crazy.
That is really good price! very low shipping charge.
Amy also told me about the price increase when I bought the 230Ah cells from Houston about 3 months ago.

Last edited:

My cost for my 280's was $124 per battery when I ordered on 5/18. Plus $20 wire charge. So prices have went up just in the last 3 weeks.

Seems the investment to make these days may be in LiFePo4 batteries. In 8 months you might be able to double your money. :). Good thing I got 64 of them when I ordered. I was going to cut the order in half and wait a few months for the rest.

one would be better protected by paying by credit card,,,,,there is no getting your hard-earned money back if you send a wire transfer,,,,never go that way....that would be the riskiest....

alibaba paying via credit card is likely the safer method....
have a great day?

one would be better protected by paying by credit card,,,,,there is no getting your hard-earned money back if you send a wire transfer,,,,never go that way....that would be the riskiest....

This is what I was thinking for my order from Texas.

alibaba paying via credit card is likely the safer method....
have a great day?
That’s what I normally do. But if something happens. They seem like they will only help a little. But in the end. I paid with PayPal via CC.

Back