diy solar

diy solar

US Stock LF280K Sources

Horsefly

Solar Wizard
Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, so if a moderator / admin wants to move it I'm fine with that.

I've had an order in with Amy Wan / Shenzhen Luyuan for over 100 days. It is for a project I'm doing for someone else, and he's losing patience. He has now asked me what U.S. sources there are for the same Eve LF280k cells (quantity 8) we had ordered from Amy. I've got a PM discussion going with Jenny Wu from Docan about their Houston stock. I think he will probably pull the trigger, leaving me with some future Eve cells from Amy to get rid of.

I believe I've heard others say they had found good US-based stock from other companies, but I can't find those threads. Anyone else have some good experience with US-stocked Eve LF280K's?

I purchased 12 cells from Jenny from their us stock and I had them in about 7 working days, I have since top balanced two sets of 4 and the cells are all within .010.

I was just thinking of getting 16 more and when I inquired was told they had a shipment arriving on the 24th of last month, I checked back with them around the end of last month and was told it was arriving the next day.

I just checked yesterday and was told they might have some stock but it was possible they could only fill part of the order and ship the rest later.

I purchased 12 cells from Jenny from their us stock and I had them in about 7 working days, I have since top balanced two sets of 4 and the cells are all within .010.

I was just thinking of getting 16 more and when I inquired was told they had a shipment arriving on the 24th of last month, I checked back with them around the end of last month and was told it was arriving the next day.

I just checked yesterday and was told they might have some stock but it was possible they could only fill part of the order and ship the rest later.
Yeah, that's what I'm a little afraid of. I don't think they are able to keep stocked fast enough.

Yeah, that's what I'm a little afraid of. I don't think they are able to keep stocked fast enough.
Would be interesting if someone could ask them what volumes they ship over at a time.

Once the US-based demand is great enough that a full containers-worth of cells sells through within 2-3 months, you’d think inventory and waiting hand-to-mouth for deliveries wouldn’t be an issue.

When I heard about the Houston stock, I guess I’d assumed that that’s where things were (full containers of cells), but perhaps not…

I’m just glad I want them but don’t really need them at this point, I would have ordered if they were in stock but I don’t want to be someone’s bank.

I believe I've heard others say they had found good US-based stock from other companies, but I can't find those threads. Anyone else have some good experience with US-stocked Eve LF280K's?
Here's a post that might interest you:

I don't know anything more than the anecdotal info in that post regarding this seller, but it sounds believable.
There's other USA sellers that I could link, but most of the others that I am aware of are more like ~$200 per cell after delivery.
A bit too much for me.
I know there are others too that are in the reasonable price range, but I can't remember the names

Here's a post that might interest you:

I don't know anything more than the anecdotal info in that post regarding this seller, but it sounds believable.
There's other USA sellers that I could link, but most of the others that I am aware of are more like ~$200 per cell after delivery.
A bit too much for me.
I know there are others too that are in the reasonable price range, but I can't remember the names
I don't think you should be recommending anyone order from Michael and the group buy right now.

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, so if a moderator / admin wants to move it I'm fine with that.

I've had an order in with Amy Wan / Shenzhen Luyuan for over 100 days. It is for a project I'm doing for someone else, and he's losing patience. He has now asked me what U.S. sources there are for the same Eve LF280k cells (quantity 8) we had ordered from Amy. I've got a PM discussion going with Jenny Wu from Docan about their Houston stock. I think he will probably pull the trigger, leaving me with some future Eve cells from Amy to get rid of.

Hi Horsefly, I sent you a PM. Regards

Had good luck with Amy Peng from this company. They have US stock but it sells out quickly. Sometimes before it arrives. I have bought over 200 cells from her and never had any problems except with UPS or FedEx once they enter the country.

Attachments

• 7318B5D5-6A2F-4010-AE7B-0D0217A336D7.png
    7318B5D5-6A2F-4010-AE7B-0D0217A336D7.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 45

It's now the 20th, did you get the cells from Amy? Mine took over 90 days but did show up in pristine condition.

It's now the 20th, did you get the cells from Amy? Mine took over 90 days but did show up in pristine condition.
Yeah sorry, I should have posted back here.

I received the cells from Amy last Tuesday afternoon, so that was day 113. Physically, they were in absolutely perfect condition. My only concern is that I've been doing capacity tests on them and things are not working out as I'd hoped, and quite a bit less than Amy's report. Although it is disconcerting, it probably isn't worth raising a stink. I think the guy I'm doing this for is good with it.

I just ordered 16 cells from Jenny wu on Sunday and they are scheduled for delivery Friday.

I emailed Ryan Zeng to get more complete contact information.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Free-Shipping-US-STOCK-Deep-Cycle_1600319823720.html? spm=a2756.order-detail-ta-ta-s.0.0.68912fc2j1qIIj

the above link is from Ryan Zeng

further he states:

This is EVE LF280, which is a link containing the price of the U.S. warehouse and shipment from China.
1. Us warehouse: the goods are in transit. If everything goes well, it is expected to be available in two weeks. This will enable buyers in urgent need of batteries to provide faster transportation services.
2. Shipment from China, the current transportation time is about 2 months
At present, due to the coming of the new year, the continuous rise in the cost of raw materials and more factors, the price of batteries has also increased compared with before, and the inventory is very tight. According to previous years' experience, this situation may last until March to April next year. If any friends need it, can consult in advance and make a purchase plan.

and he also said to tell you this:

In addition, if you can, if your friends contact us through your sharing way, you can remind them to mention your name, so that we can better give the best discount and service.Thank you!

my name is Michael Clark >>>> in the forum I just used Michael D

seems like they have stock or have a shipment going to a USA warehouse for quicker delivery.

Ryan Zeng also said:

My personal contact email address is:admin@threecreating.com
Ryan

Ryan has always been very helpful and can communicate in good English. hope you have success in your LiFePO4 efforts. they also sell other things like BMS etc.,

I personally ordered LifePO4 cells Lishen 272Ah 32 of them last year, and 32 of the EVE LF280K this year via Ryan Zeng, and the cells both times arrived in perfect new Grade A condition without problems!

I am using the Electrodacus SBMS0 on my 24-volt builds which are sold directly from Electrodacus.com by Dacian the inventor.

cheers, Michael D ?

you are probably good to go now but I ordered from Ryan Zeng on 2 different orders and he was able to track the ship, so you may want to touch base with him as he indicates they have stock in a USA warehouse. hope this is helpful to someone. the last shipment I bought was received in excellent condition 32 of the EVE LF280K cells with welded on terminal rated at 6000 cycles. the selling company is actually Shenzhen Sanben Chupin E-Business Co., Ltd

if you copy and paste the above it takes you to his website through Alibaba where you will be able to start conversing with him.

Ryan writes in good English and has been quite attentive to all questions so I recommend him. I am not a seller of anything on this forum so no conflict of interest that way. I have 64 Lishen 272Ah cells assembled in 24volt battery banks and presently I am working on the 32 cell EVE LF280K 24volt battery bank assembly. slow but sure in South Dakota!

good luck with your solar projects! ?
Michael D

Last edited:
Yeah sorry, I should have posted back here.

I received the cells from Amy last Tuesday afternoon, so that was day 113. Physically, they were in absolutely perfect condition. My only concern is that I've been doing capacity tests on them and things are not working out as I'd hoped, and quite a bit less than Amy's report. Although it is disconcerting, it probably isn't worth raising a stink. I think the guy I'm doing this for is good with it.
All of Amy’s cells that I have purchased have 284+.

Back