diy solar

diy solar

Use of 3.2V 277ah

Laughing Y

我是来自中国的电池销售商。最近在美国和欧洲卖了很多277ah 3.2V电池。但是,在这种情况下,电池的价格正在上涨,因此我不太有信心可以在仓库中生产和购买足够的产品进行销售。因为不知道客户能否接受涨价。您是否购买过类似类型的电池?购买价格是多少?

I am a battery seller from China. Recently, many 277ah 3.2V batteries have been sold in the United States and Europe. However, in this case, the price of the battery is rising, so I am not very confident that I can produce and buy enough products in the warehouse for sale. Because I don't know whether the customer can accept the price increase. Ha

I am a battery seller from China. Recently, many 277ah 3.2V batteries have been sold in the United States and Europe. However, in this case, the price of the battery is rising, so I am not very confident that I can produce and buy enough products in the warehouse for sale. Because I don't know whether the customer can accept the price increase. Ha
Last two sentences seem to be missing. Google translate gives me:

I am a battery seller from China. Recently, many 277ah 3.2V batteries have been sold in the United States and Europe. However, in this case, the price of the battery is rising, so I am not very confident that I can produce and buy enough products in the warehouse for sale. Because I don't know whether the customer can accept the price increase. Have you bought a similar type of battery? What is the purchase price?

Seems like a nice cheap way to do market research inside the target market...

最后两句好像少了。谷歌翻译给了我:
我是来自中国的电池销售商。最近,美国和欧洲销售了许多277ah 3.2V电池。但是,在这种情况下,电池的价格正在上涨,因此我不太有信心可以在仓库中生产和购买足够的产品进行销售。因为不知道客户能否接受涨价。你买过类似的电池吗?购买价格是多少?

似乎是在目标市场内进行市场研究的一种便宜的好方法......

Last two sentences seem to be missing. Google translate gives me:
I am a battery seller from China. Recently, many 277ah 3.2V batteries have been sold in the United States and Europe. However, in this case, the price of the battery is rising, so I am not very confident that I can produce and buy enough products in the warehouse for sale. Because I don't know whether the customer can accept the price increase. Have you bought a similar type of battery? What is the purchase price?

Seems like a nice cheap way to do market research inside the target market...
Because I have no confidence that my customers can accept my products under the condition of continuous price increase, but the price increase is inevitable

Because I have no confidence that my customers can accept my products under the condition of continuous price increase, but the price increase is inevitable

Possibly. However, please note the number of forum threads which are asking for reliable sellers. A good, reliable source of good, reliable, Grade A batteries is hard to find. I think I have been lucky and am testing my recent purchase as I type (and I paid well above the advertised price of deals from other vendors of the same cells on AliExpress because I didn't believe they were genuine). However, many on this forum have not been so fortunate.

i guess it all depends on how much you raise your prices relative to your competion.
people dont mind paying extra for truely new grade a cell, they will however never accept being taken advantage of.
current prices for new grade a cell are 124 usd

Possibly. However, please note the number of forum threads which are asking for reliable sellers. A good, reliable source of good, reliable, Grade A batteries is hard to find. I think I have been lucky and am testing my recent purchase as I type (and I paid well above the advertised price of deals from other vendors of the same cells on AliExpress because I didn't believe they were genuine). However, many on this forum have not been so fortunate.
Yes, few suppliers of A-class products can supply stably. I agree with you

Back