diy solar

diy solar

Using Enphase Landscaping Cables with for example Fronius Inverter

Andi81

Hi my general plan is to purchase Enphase iq8 for my solar panels. But right now they are not yet available in Europe. Due to high prices on electricty and i allready have my solar panels i was wondering if it is possible to do the following.

Purchase Enphase Landscaping Cables 3 Fase, attach them to the Solar panels and in End purchase for example Fronius 10 kw inverter and Run this system until the Iq8 gets available in Europe. Point beeing is that i still need the Enphase Landscapeing cables at later point .

Hi my general plan is to purchase Enphase iq8 for my solar panels. But right now they are not yet available in Europe. Due to high prices on electricty and i allready have my solar panels i was wondering if it is possible to do the following.

Purchase Enphase Landscaping Cables 3 Fase, attach them to the Solar panels and in End purchase for example Fronius 10 kw inverter and Run this system until the Iq8 gets available in Europe. Point beeing is that i still need the Enphase Landscapeing cables at later point .
Do you have any idea when IQ8 will be released in Europe?

Hi I asked enphase Germany earlier this year and theyr response was second half od 2022. Ie between June and December.

Hi I asked enphase Germany earlier this year and theyr response was second half od 2022. Ie between June and December.

Do you know which "Combiner Box" or "Gateway" are compatible with European three-phase electricity and IQ8? The Enphase documentation is quite confusing. The IQ8 is supposed to have 3 phase cables (QD) but the "Q Combiner 4" manual mentions "Split Phase". The installation manual (IQ8D-Design Guide-EN-US-2022-05-31) states "Enphase IQ8D Commercial Envoy" but I understand the normal voltage for IQ8D is 208VAC. Confusing.

I haven't looked in detail yet but In 27 panel system 27 landscape cables 4 current transformers and one envoy s metered 3 phase system.
Ja sama suomeksi

Ja sama suomeksi
:ROFLMAO:

Where did you think to buy an IQ8? The Enpahse German office does not ship abroad but I have a mailbox in Germany... I order a lot of stuff from Germany. However, there is a weight limit for resending goods.

Back