diy solar

diy solar

Valence XP Super Thread

Yeah £500 each is way over the top but hey they are yours to do with as you wish , I got mine on eBay at a very keen £90 a battery I bought 10 , I wish I’d have bought more but I wasn’t sure if they would be useful at the time of purchase.
Are yours the u27-36xp batteries ? Fancy putting up a picture or two ?
Really wish I could find the u27-36xpd for £90 each at the moment. :)

Yeah , I’ve just bought 6 more from eBay , had to pay more for those , £800 so £133 each which is still cheap given what they are capable of . The 6 I’ve just purchased actually originated from the same place but passed through a few peoples hands after so I’m glad the batteries are the same age and I think they’ll perform the same as my original 10 .

Hi All,

I have 4 XP27s in parallel at my cabin with solar charging and generator if needed. Lately they get down to 12.9v in morning before sun hits. Are they being hurt by this?

Paul
A bit late but no, their safe cutoff discharge voltage is 10.0V - so oodles of room... I would not have thought they are even half discaharged at 12.9V...
U27-12XP discharge curve.jpg

Forgive me but I do not want to read through this entire (enormous) thread but would be interested in a *cheap* ('ish) solution to the issue of monitoring a bunch of U27-12XPs all at once rather than having to do them one at a time via the Valence diagnostic app...
Anyone got any links to something, please?
MW

Back