diy solar

diy solar

VariCore battery offer.

JuliusS

Hello everyone.

I am only planning to build a solar system for a small summerhouse. At first i was thinking about buying AGM batteries from my local shop. After browsing in aliexpress i found this deal for LiFePO4 batteries.

If I understand correctly that is is an offer for 4 200aH LiFePO4 cells for 259 eur? so 2 sets are 519 eur. That is 5kWh of storage.

Is it really so good or I misunderstand something?

I already bought cells of them. The cells are realky cheap. But there had only 80% capacity. For me it is ok. So price per value fits.

Store No. 1100352018China
This store has been open since Mar 25, 2022
0% feedback!
US $227.55 for four 200Ah cells with free shipping?
Too good to be true.

It constantly amazes me how many new "members" join and their first post is a link to a battery store that just opened. Funny. Over and over and over.

You can also notice that they do not have store name, just number so it will be easy for them to come up with new number and start the scam all over again.

Last edited:
Is it really so good or I misunderstand something?

Really good for them. Not so good for you. If you elect to gamble on this venture, I would recommend PayPal or Credit Card. You're likely going to lose out with Aliexpress guarantee.

There are a lot of sharks at Aliexpress. Step up, pay more, and get a good supplier. I've had good luck with Docan as with others here.

Back