diy solar

diy solar

Victron 100/20 mppt street light

MrNatural22

?SW sunshine =⚡️⚡️lit up thru the darkness✌️
I just upgraded my outdoor lighting with Victron 100/20 smart solar mppt. I was using an EPever 4215bn previously using the load terminals to turn outside area lights on/off dusk to dawn but like the BT ability to monitor the battery that the Victron provides.
I set the street light function up via the app and it took the settings, but see in the manual something about removing the jumper when using BT to configure the CC? (Page 6 bottom)

It mentions proper CC jumper placement for LVD and reconnect but the battery BMS has that under control and not sure if this pertains to street light operation or using the load output for a different purpose??

No other info in the manual on street light configuring as I said it allowed street light on/off settings with the jumper in place?
Confused?
I won’t know til dark if it is operating.

Any Victron pros have info on this?✌️

The jumper lets you change some settings manually without bluetooth. If you use the bluetooth to change the settings, you remove the jumper.

The jumper lets you change some settings manually without bluetooth. If you use the bluetooth to change the settings, you remove the jumper.
Okay I already entered the settings for street light with the jumper in place. Does that mean they will not function?
It is still in place.
Also do you put the jumper back afterwards?

7248BA18-77AD-4D07-AAFD-CDB8F21588A3.jpeg

A77867F3-BD9C-473B-B003-B96DA6366E37.jpeg

Last edited:
Back