diy solar

diy solar

Victron Equipment for sale (Inverter, MPPT Charger, Smart Shunt)

jeremyee

I have some Victron equipment for sale. All equipment is working and has been in use for less than 1 yr and was purchesed from the Victron store via Amazon. Long story short I upgraded from 24 volt to 48 volt system. Make offer on the below equipment individuly or as a package deal. Will ship to U.S for cost of shipping or Pickup in West Houston / Katy Texas for free.

Victron Energy SmartShunt 500 amp Battery Monitor (Bluetooth) $130 New

Victron Energy Orion-Tr IP43 24/12-Volt 20 amp 240-Watt DC-DC Converter, Isolated - $120 New

Victron Energy Phoenix 1200VA 24-Volt 120V AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter - $391 New

Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 100V 30 amp 12/24-Volt Solar Charge Controller (Bluetooth) - $226 New

Are you firm on your Smart Shunt price? If not, how much shipped to 97603?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220605-080917_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220605-080917_Chrome.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 26
I have some Victron equipment for sale. All equipment is working and has been in use for less than 1 yr and was purchesed from the Victron store via Amazon. Long story short I upgraded from 24 volt to 48 volt system. Make offer on the below equipment individuly or as a package deal. Will ship to U.S for cost of shipping or Pickup in West Houston / Katy Texas for free.

Victron Energy SmartShunt 500 amp Battery Monitor (Bluetooth) $130 New

Victron Energy Orion-Tr IP43 24/12-Volt 20 amp 240-Watt DC-DC Converter, Isolated - $120 New

Victron Energy Phoenix 1200VA 24-Volt 120V AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter - $391 New

Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 100V 30 amp 12/24-Volt Solar Charge Controller (Bluetooth) - $226 New
Did you ever run anything of the "load" terminals off your smartsolar? I can't seem to set mine up to work as I wish.

Hi, I live in Pearland and may be interested in the whole package. There are some challenges for me, so it's not a perfect fit. If you are willing to take $400 for everything, then I will change my system. Please don't be offended, I am not trying to low ball and flip it. My 12v LiPo batteries are not able to work in series, so I would have to replace them.
Thanks for your consideration!
Bennett
Bennettb3035@gmail.com

Hi, I live in Pearland and may be interested in the whole package. There are some challenges for me, so it's not a perfect fit. If you are willing to take $400 for everything, then I will change my system. Please don't be offended, I am not trying to low ball and flip it. My 12v LiPo batteries are not able to work in series, so I would have to replace them.
Thanks for your consideration!
Bennett
Bennettb3035@gmail.com
Sorry for the delay.

All i have left is the below. feel free to make an offer, no offense taken.

Did you ever run anything of the "load" terminals off your smartsolar? I can't seem to set mine up to work as I wish.
I have not used the load terminals. I have a 150/70 i can use for testing. What issue are you having and what settings are you using in the config? You may need to upgrade the firmware as I think they added a streetlight feature to control the load output.

Curious as to why you upgraded from 24v to 48v. I am currently trying to figure out which system to go with myself. Mine will be installed in an off grid cabin.

Back