diy solar

diy solar

Victron MultiPlus Stopped showing AC Input Watts

Does your unit have a 2.5mm round plug for the ac current sensor?

View attachment 135566

Plug anything (even headphones would be fine) and then unplug it. Should fix the issue.
I registered and joined this forum, just so I could say THANK YOU THANK YOU. My GoPower inverter died a couple of weeks ago, so I replaced it with the Victron MultiPlus II 2x120. During a blizzard with -20F deg. Not fun!! It has been doing great for a week, and I ran my generator for the first time this evening and then went back to shore power and no current detected!!! We were getting ready to head out on a long trip in the morning, and I was heart broken.. Then I found this post and it fixed my problem. I'm so thankful that folks like you spend your time and help others.!!!

Side note, It kinda stinks I got one of the 'old' models, and I just got it a couple of weeks ago.

I registered and joined this forum, just so I could say THANK YOU THANK YOU. My GoPower inverter died a couple of weeks ago, so I replaced it with the Victron MultiPlus II 2x120. During a blizzard with -20F deg. Not fun!! It has been doing great for a week, and I ran my generator for the first time this evening and then went back to shore power and no current detected!!! We were getting ready to head out on a long trip in the morning, and I was heart broken.. Then I found this post and it fixed my problem. I'm so thankful that folks like you spend your time and help others.!!!

Side note, It kinda stinks I got one of the 'old' models, and I just got it a couple of weeks ago.

I'll say it again...

@HighTechLab doesn't suck!

I have the exact same issue, but on the new model with the new current sense input terminals!
Do you know of a solution to fix please??
Is the terminal block with the "U" shaped jumper plugged into the inverter?

Back