Victron SmartSolar 100/50 MPPT Charger [SOLD]

odenwell

Up for sale is a Victron SmartSolar 100/50 MPPT controller. This is the bluetooth model. It is in excellent condition and was used less than 6 months. I upgraded to a 150/70 so I have no need for this one. $2200721201633.jpg

odenwell

It appears that Venmo is owned by Paypal. I'll sign up tomorrow. I'd do it now but I forgot my cell phone at home:oops:. We'll be back home in the evening.

Forbisher

Փփքխմպձժճֆըվմ
Hey you guys there is a Private Message here under the Start Conversation tab. Lolz.
I ain't a Mod but damn you gonna be posting your SS number next. Haha
Nobody wants to read your negotiations.so maybe get a room?

odenwell

LOL. Too funny. New to this forum. Guess I thought that this response from Mattyb was a PM. My bad. Removed my personal info from above. Thanks.

odenwell

SOLD.

Note: Pretty sure that Mattyb was a scammer trying to pass off a stolen credit card. No proof, just a strong suspicion. Purchasing goods with Venmo goes against Venmo's term of service. No seller protection.

Mattyb

Yeah.. definitely not a scammer found something else that was in town for cheaper. I understand your concern though. I honestly don’t use PayPal or venmo that much. No worries, glad you got it sold.