diy solar

diy solar

Victron SmartSolar 100/50 MPPT Charger [SOLD]

odenwell

Up for sale is a Victron SmartSolar 100/50 MPPT controller. This is the bluetooth model. It is in excellent condition and was used less than 6 months. I upgraded to a 150/70 so I have no need for this one. $2200721201633.jpg

I normally use venmo or cash app is that ok, I’m still figuring out paypal

It appears that Venmo is owned by Paypal. I'll sign up tomorrow. I'd do it now but I forgot my cell phone at home:oops:. We'll be back home in the evening.

is that my logon ID? It is xxxxxxxxxx. Thanks, Bob Odenweller 303-709-xxxx

Last edited:
Hey you guys there is a Private Message here under the Start Conversation tab. Lolz.
I ain't a Mod but damn you gonna be posting your SS number next. Haha
Nobody wants to read your negotiations.so maybe get a room?

LOL. Too funny. New to this forum. Guess I thought that this response from Mattyb was a PM. My bad. Removed my personal info from above. Thanks.

SOLD.

Note: Pretty sure that Mattyb was a scammer trying to pass off a stolen credit card. No proof, just a strong suspicion. Purchasing goods with Venmo goes against Venmo's term of service. No seller protection.

Yeah.. definitely not a scammer found something else that was in town for cheaper. I understand your concern though. I honestly don’t use PayPal or venmo that much. No worries, glad you got it sold.

Back