diy solar

diy solar

Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/50 - Almost New

Matt-M

I bought this for my RV install late last year. 100 volt, 50 amp. Connects to Victron phone/ipad app via Bluetooth. I have recently decided to add a few more solar panels, so I had to upgrade to a higher amperage charge controller. This unit was installed and run for a couple months. Will include manual but I tossed the box, so I will ship it in the box for the newer, larger unit.

Also including two remote on/off cable assemblies. One was installed and has wire length trimmed - the other is new in package. Turns out the new unit I got has a dedicated remote on/off port, so I don't need these cables for that one.

Sold new on Amazon for $323, and the remote cables were $20 each. Selling the set for $250.

IMG_0814 2.jpegIMG_0815.jpegIMG_0817.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 1.46.35 PM.jpg

Thanks, let me know the tracking number.
YoI may want to do that via PM etc for security reasons. A tracking number and some smart social engineering by a bad actor can have your package re-routed to a new/different address.

YoI may want to do that via PM etc for security reasons. A tracking number and some smart social engineering by a bad actor can have your package re-routed to a new/different address.
That's what I did. Several days ago.

Back