diy solar

diy solar

video about diy zinc bromine batteries

the-ghost

Hello, there are multiple threads about this in this forum, including a very well detailed thread "My adventures building a Zinc-Bromine battery" by danielfp248, I was watching an youtube video by Robert Murray Smith , it has more then a year now, and I commented on "if I charge with 100Wh how many watts hours can I get back" , I had no replies, the same thing for this series 1KW wind turbine, and now his latest video about zinc bromine my comment also got no replies, guess what, I logged out, went to the video, and my comment isn't there.

So here's the thing, www (.)batterytestcentre(.) com(.) au has done testing with the professional made, year of research of development redflow brand zinc bromine battery and its by far the worst and most problematic battery in their tests, on the other way, we have Robert Murray Smith youtube videos making false statments about these and deleting/hiding/whatever comments that will allow the video to remain "true" to uninformed viewers.

My question to this forum is the following, shouldn't there be an active community such as this, with a forum thread where users can submit videos that contain false facts about batteries, elaborate on how those facts and as a community we can do something about the videos.

Back