diy solar

diy solar

Video for newbies to install, manage, update firmware on DALY BMS using Sinowealth software

diyhabitat

Hi ALL,

I have a CALB (China Aviation Lithium Battery) 12V 4S3P 250Ah LiFePO4 battery. The battery is managed by a DALY 4S 12V 250A (R05W-FL07) Battery Management System (BMS).

In this video, I demonstrate how I install the Sinowealth BMS software on my WIN10 laptop. Then connect my laptop to the DALY BMS via a USB-to-UART communications cable.

This enabled the Sinowealth software to read data from the DALY BMS, and manage the configuration of BMS. I include steps on how to update firmware in the BMS.

I know I struggled at the start to ensure I was installing the software correctly, & also configuring properly so as not to damage the battery & BMS. The reason for the struggle is because the software installation instructions are in chinese. So perhaps this video will help a small group of people who DIY their LiFePO4 battery management.

This content is intended for Newbies starting out on their FUN journey to managing their LiFePO4 & BMS systems.

Is there already information why some bms (4s 120A LIFEPO4 R05U1) not will showing any information about te batterie in sinowealth (sbs task scanning is doing nothing) ? PC master is working fine also the bluetooth dongle.
I use the usb to uart 3 pin converter link , he usb driver is correct and also the com port an the IC name.... But the moment i clic 'scan all' nothing happens.There are many people who has the same problem.

Sven

Back