diy solar

diy solar

Vraagje over Gegevens e Box BLE

Peteronline

Geniet van de Zon
The information I have is not really correct?

a) I get the message that it is 24 volts while at the same time my batteries are connected in parallel as solar panels under 12 volts?

b) I get the message that my device is a TriRon 4210 while it is a Tracer AN 4210?
I have already disconnected end reconnected the e Box BLE 01 a few timesand made use of the reset button.
I have also applied both APK Apps from the downloadpage but the problem persist !
Monitor en configureer EPEVER solar charge controllers met RS485-communicatiefunctie via eBox-WiFi-01 of eBox-BLE-01 op Android-apparaten voor de lithiumbatterij.

Compatibele producten:

Tracer-AN, Tracer-BP, Tracer-BPL, TRIRON, XTRA
And
Monitor en configureer EPEVER solar laadregelaars met RS485-communicatiefunctie via eBox-WiFi-01 of eBox-BLE-01 op Android-apparaten voor de verzegelde batterij.

Compatibele producten:
Tracer-A, Tracer-BN, iTracer, eTracer, LandStar-B, LandStar-BPL, ViewStar-BN, GoMate

Have anyone know how I can possibly adjust this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191019-030958_ChargeController(Sealed).jpg
    Screenshot_20191019-030958_ChargeController(Sealed).jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20191019-182029_ChargeController(Sealed).jpg
    Screenshot_20191019-182029_ChargeController(Sealed).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hi Peteronline!

Trying an experiment Via Google Translate to see if we couldn't get more attention on it
(Een experiment proberen via Google Vertalen om te zien of we er niet meer aandacht aan konden besteden):

a) I get the message that it is 24 volts while at the same time my batteries are connected in parallel as solar panels under 12 volts?
b) I get the message that my device is a TriRon 4210 while it is a Tracer AN 4210?

Does anyone know how I can possibly adjust this?
So I don't know; but perhaps someone else does?

a) I get the message that it is 24 volts, while my batteries are connected in parallel as solar panels below 12 volts?

Does anyone know how I can possibly adjust this?

Hi Peter,

Sorry if this sounds like a silly question, you say you are seeing 24v, is this only on the BLE 01 or is it showing 24v on the Epever Solar Controller as well?

Sorry als dit klinkt als een domme vraag, zeg je dat je 24v ziet, is dit alleen op de BLE 01 of wordt het ook 24v weergegeven op de Epever Solar Controller?

Hi Johnny
I hav a mail of Epever i show you below.
Support <support@epsolarpv.com>
Di 22/10/2019 10:40

Dear Sir,
Because the program of Tracer-AN is the same as with Triron, so it shows the TRIRON.
In addition, The max. nominal voltage of Tracer-AN is 24V, it can identify the system voltage automatic, so it shows the max. nominal voltage.
So, you don't worry it.

Best regards
Bianca
Electrical Enqineer

Hi Peter, they're not quite answering your question, the name Triron is just a branding name and I would not worry about that. However if your Epever Solar Controller is showing 12v, but the BLE-01 is showing 24v, then the BLE is clearly not working correctly, or needs a reset of sorts. I will hook mine up tomorrow if I get time and let you know if mine shows 12v or 24v. My setup is as yours - all 12v.

I'll be in touch hopefully tomorrow and let you know.

Hallo Peter, ze beantwoorden je vraag niet helemaal, de naam Triron is gewoon een merknaam en daar zou ik me geen zorgen over maken. Als uw Epever Solar Controller echter 12v toont, maar de BLE-01 24v, dan werkt de BLE duidelijk niet correct, of heeft een reset nodig. Ik zal de mijne morgen aansluiten als ik tijd krijg en je laten weten of de mijne 12v of 24v toont. Mijn setup is zoals die van jou - allemaal 12v.

Ik neem hopelijk morgen contact met je op en laat het je weten.

Best - John

I connected my BLE-01 to my solar controller, downloaded the app on my phone, but it will not connect over Bluetooth. The phone sees the BLE-01 under Bluetooth pairing - but apparently you do not connect it this way. You do so via the app, the app searches but does not find the BLE-01.

I was checking to see if it showed 12v or 24v like yours, but unfortunately I cannot connect this device to let you know.

Ik heb mijn BLE-01 verbonden met mijn solarcontroller, de app gedownload op mijn telefoon, maar hij maakt geen verbinding via Bluetooth. De telefoon ziet de BLE-01 onder Bluetooth-koppeling - maar blijkbaar verbindt u hem niet op deze manier. U doet dit via de app, de app zoekt maar vindt de BLE-01 niet.

Ik was aan het controleren om te zien of het 12v of 24v toonde zoals het uwe, maar helaas kan ik dit apparaat niet verbinden om u te laten weten.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the links, those ones allowed my mobile to connect to the BLE-01. Mine also shows 24v, even though I have a 12v system setup. Please see the attached images.

Bedankt voor de links, die lieten mijn mobiel toe om verbinding te maken met de BLE-01. De mijne toont ook 24v, ook al heb ik een 12v-systeeminstallatie. Zie de bijgevoegde afbeeldingen.

Best - John

Attachments

• 2019-10-24 16.04.53_1.png
    2019-10-24 16.04.53_1.png
    354.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 2019-10-24 16.04.53.png
    2019-10-24 16.04.53.png
    362.2 KB · Views: 5
Dear Johnny
I see on you print screen: If you now press (READ) in these settings, you will also see the set time of your background lighting of your controller.
And to set the time between your GSM and controller with timer First press (Read Time) followed by (Synchronize time).

Regarding the voltage appearance this is ok considering the explanation of Epever himself. In my previous posts

My time is set to 360 Sec. so 360/6 is Lighting on the controller for 6 minutes
If you want to set and save a time yourself, enter a time and press SEND

See below my 2 Screenshots

Attachments

• Johnny.png
    Johnny.png
    418.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20191024-182645_ChargeController(Sealed).jpg
    Screenshot_20191024-182645_ChargeController(Sealed).jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20191024-182657_ChargeController(Sealed).jpg
    Screenshot_20191024-182657_ChargeController(Sealed).jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hi Peter,

Thank you for that, I've just synchronized the time, but it would not allow me to adjust the backlight for more than 60 seconds - but that's fine. I might buy that eLOG01 device you mentioned, so that I can have the MT50 and the BLE-01 connected at the same time.

Bedankt daarvoor, ik heb zojuist de tijd gesynchroniseerd, maar ik kon de achtergrondverlichting niet langer dan 60 seconden aanpassen - maar dat is prima. Ik koop misschien dat eLOG01-apparaat dat u noemde, zodat ik de MT50 en de BLE-01 tegelijkertijd kan verbinden.

John

This is correct Johnny
But do the following:
Enter the time via your MT 50 or via you PC with de correct kable, and afterwards connect back to the BLE and press READ if you would have to work.

For pc see Below

Knowledge Base Video's

PC Download Configure EPEVER Solar Charge Controllers on Windows OS for sealed batteries by RS232, RS485, and IR wireless(infrared wireless).

I have already purchased the e Log01 via AliExpres for € 16.41 and I post the link below

Attachments

• 20191024_200616.jpg
    20191024_200616.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Logger.JPG
    Logger.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hi Peter,

The eLOG01 just arrived, but I've had to send it back, I was under the impression you could connect the MT50 and the BLE-01 at the same time - you can't.

De eLOG01 is net aangekomen, maar ik moest hem terugsturen, ik had de indruk dat je de MT50 en de BLE-01 tegelijkertijd kon verbinden - dat kan niet.

Hi Peter,

The eLOG01 just arrived, but I've had to send it back, I was under the impression you could connect the MT50 and the BLE-01 at the same time - you can't.
@ Johnny

According to a tester from
DEZE YOU TUBE
Should it indeed succeed as you can follow on the film!
Are you sure you have used the correct cables and connection?

You must also use the download below and install it on your PC:

Download Store the real-time data from eLOG-01, and support export in CSV format on Windows OS.

Attachments

• log1.JPG
    log1.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 2
  • log2.JPG
    log2.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 1
  • loog3.JPG
    loog3.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi Peter,

I was not interested in connecting it to my PC, I thought you could connect the BLE-01 and the MT50 at the same time, you cannot do this. The eLOG-01 only allows you to connect the MT50 and a PC or BLE-01 and a PC - so it was of no use to me.

Thank you for going to the trouble of explaining with images.

Ik was niet geïnteresseerd in het aansluiten op mijn pc, ik dacht dat je de BLE-01 en de MT50 tegelijkertijd kon verbinden, je kunt dit niet doen. Met de eLOG-01 kunt u alleen verbinding maken met de MT50 en een pc of BLE-01 en een pc - dus ik had er niets aan.

Bedankt voor het uitleggen met afbeeldingen.

John

Ok Johnny

But if you look at it that up to 4 months you can tidy up everything exactly what happens with your smooth system, I find it very interesting.
There is a YOU TUBE of it, it is in Italian but you can clearly see what is possible.

Regarding the RJ45 port, the idd is such that the Controller has only 1 output and the MT50 and the BLE only 1 input below the RJ45, so you have to make a choice there that it uses either the MT50 or the BLe. The eLog on the other hand has an in and an output so it can be linked between them

Your Welcome Johnny ;)(y)

Dear Sir,
We have cut out the audio alarm for many years.
Sorry, we didn't updated the User manual timely.

Attachments

• sup.JPG
    sup.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 3
Back