diy solar

diy solar

W1209 Relay

Thunderjet

Help,for the life of me I can not get it set up to the parameters to warm my batteries.I would like to start heating the silicone printer pads at 5 deg Celsius and stopping at 20 degrees.Ive looked at all the you tube videos on it but most are not in english and only have to do with incubators.

Take a look at this thermostat. I believe it the same thing, but in ° F and with a second readout. Scroll down to the reviews. One of the reviewers wrote an owner's manual for it. I followed the instructions in that review to get mine working.

Help,for the life of me I can not get it set up to the parameters to warm my batteries.I would like to start heating the silicone printer pads at 5 deg Celsius and stopping at 20 degrees.Ive looked at all the you tube videos on it but most are not in english and only have to do with incubators.
If you don't mind can you link the silicone heater pads?

Just google them,these are the ones I got at Aliexpress

80x100mm 12V DC 20W Flexible Waterproof Silicone Heater Bed Pad For 3D Printer Heat Bed Electric Pads Red​

A quick note that we have updated our technical support site. The correct URL for this link is now https://support.envistiamall.com/kb...dule-installation-and-operating-instructions/

Back