diy solar

diy solar

Real or Fake? Test your knowledge and bamboozle your friends!

11 Oz Tool Mug​

Now be able to find your common needing tools as easy as finding your coffee mug! Dishwasher safe!

Fake, sort of. It is a coffee mug, but the tools on it are images. The image is an Amazon link to it.

Last edited:
Heh… remember those drink cup gimmicks we had as kids that you turn and it looks like the drink is gone?

I have a mug that is similar, only it has diesel in it, and it looks like you are drinking diesel…

I can’t find an image of it, but I will take a picture next time I’m in my shop.

Microfiber Mop Slippers​

Clean up everytime you walk around!

Our microfiber mop slippers are made of quality microfiber chenille material, has strong
water absorption, can replace mop for daily cleaning.

Ultra soft, cozy, and flexible to conform to your feet!

Microfiber bottom picks up dust, hair, pet hair, water stains, juice, coffee and stains like a
magnet! They are non slip and no noise, allowing you to efficiently clean the floor while
walking around the house.
They are real! The image is a link.
1702997013976.png

Beardaments​

Decorations for your beard for all occasions!
It's real! The image is a link.

Are you with the Empire?​

Show your imperial spirit this holiday season!
Yep, real. Click the image for more.

Lightsaber Chopsticks​

• Hot date with a sith lady?
  • Tiny tot saying no to Kimchi?
Let the force do the heavy lifting for you!

I couldn't make this up, it's real.
my oldest daughters.... she already told me she wants to kill anakin and jar jar binks, and she is only 13... won't let her watch the trash that followed that.
IMG_1805[1].JPG

GE just announced their full size combo washer dryer all in one heat pump, zero exhaust unit… goes on sale the 4th of July… too pricy for me, but seems cool!

yeah... looks like a standard Japanese all in one, and they take longer than two hours. regardless the butch looking thing demonstrating it in the add immediately turned me off. they can advertise to the mainstream or too a bunch of loony tunes... just like buttweiser

yeah... looks like a standard Japanese all in one, and they take longer than two hours. regardless the butch looking thing demonstrating it in the add immediately turned me off. they can advertise to the mainstream or too a bunch of loony tunes... just like buttweiser
If I bought one of those, I’d definitely get the extended warranty.

Self Balancing Monorail​

This train can take turns at extremely high speeds safely and was built in 1910!

True or false?

True! Interesting bit of history and engineering!
The image is a link to the story.
1703342386344.png

Last edited:

Bricks that Absorb Traffic Noise​

Supposedly true. The image is a link.
1703343143220.png

Back