diy solar

diy solar

Wanna start solar battery business IN Amazon,any good suggestions

Shellring

Some friends working in solar panel earned much profits in accessories like charger, batteries, the Tesla powerwall also hotter and hotter, lithium battery may replace lead acid battery in many fields, its many be good business chances. Anyone interested in this business?

no everyone on this site hates solar... lol
whats the question, if your asking others if its a good business its like any other small busines, it will be tons of work to make very little till you really get it going and if your lazy it will most likely fail.. best move is to have enough cash on hand to be able to operate your first few years without making any profit. I dont know what kinda margins the vendors get, but most likely the money comes from doing installations.

Everything is selling well on Amazon, but how you open a business there is not very clear to me? This is a serious matter, and most likely, you will have to somehow legalize your activity. You can be tested and fined if you sell such a product without certificates and official rights. As a businessman, I can recommend you get good software like Parthenon, allowing you to competently regulate all work processes and data generation without any effort. Suppose you decide that this is a profitable business. Why not open your own online store and start promoting it in different market spaces. Don't focus just on Amazon.

Back