diy solar

diy solar

WANTED: EVE 280Ah Busbars

LithiumSolar

Solar Enthusiast
I'm looking for 16 of the busbars that came with the Shenzhen Basen EVE 280Ah batteries. Has anyone ordered these and decided not to use the hardware that came with them? I'm in the US. Thanks.

1615400615378.png

Last edited:
I decided I'm going to use some left over 6awg wire and terminals and make my own "busbars". They'll be for temporary use only when I need to top balance. You may want to do that as well @LithiumSolar, if you have the means.

I decided I'm going to use some left over 6awg wire and terminals and make my own "busbars". They'll be for temporary use only when I need to top balance. You may want to do that as well @LithiumSolar, if you have the means.

I ordered 32 more EVEs from Basen, along with a double set of busbars. I should have 16 extras if I mathed correctly. If you still need 4 more, I can hook you up when they're here (probably 2 months).

I ordered 32 more EVEs from Basen, along with a double set of busbars. I should have 16 extras if I mathed correctly. If you still need 4 more, I can hook you up when they're here (probably 2 months).
Thanks for the offer, but I'm in good shape! My dad had some old copper pipe that I flattened and made into busbars.

Back