diy solar

diy solar

Warning About Ordering This Load Tester on Aliexpress.

Bob B

Emperor Of Solar
Just a head up. This would be a company to avoid. This Link

I ordered a couple of load testers for testing cells before assembling the pack. When it got to the one month mark and there was still no tracking information, I sent a couple of messages to the provider on Alixpress and got no response to either message.
On March 13, I opened a dispute on Aliexpress and also on PayPal since I had them invoice me thru PayPal.

Today I checked the dispute progress and see that it has been approved. They are saying they will ship a refund via EPacket and it will arriving within 23 days. I have only made a couple of orders via Aliexpress, so this is my first dispute. The dispute text says they got no response from seller ..... so, they are not replying to me or to Aliexpress.
I thought it was a little odd that I never received any emails from Ali acknowledging the dispute or informing me it was approved .... not a very assuring way to do business ..... still getting the promo emails just fine..... but, If I get the promised refund the protection mechanism will have worked.

I haven't heard anything from PayPal yet except an acknowledgement of the dispute. If anyone is interested, I will update when I get a refund.

Last edited:
I had a package take nearly 2 months (chargery BMS) and I just got it a few days ago. The virus delays are impacting everything

Will, It is the Aliexpress link on your YouTube Video. I will try to see if I can get the link to work. It works for me so must be tied to my login somehow.

I was willing to be patient and wait for it, but not being able to get any response from messages to the seller was what killed it for me.

I changed THIS LINK in the original post ..... does it work now?

I has been a 1 1/2 months now ..... there is no tracking information on the order ..... they do not respond to messages.

Last edited:
I got a refund today via PayPal. They indicated they got no response from the seller either.

This seller is not responding to me, Aliexpress, or PayPal. It seems they are not conducting business at this time.

? I played it safe and ordered this tester from Amazon. First one poofed ( my bad) and it was quickly replaced.
More expensive but less buyer stress. ?

? I played it safe and ordered this tester from Amazon. First one poofed ( my bad) and it was quickly replaced.
More expensive but less buyer stress. ?

I should have done that ..... too late now. I gotta get my battery put together. Will have to load test it that way an keep an eye on the individual cells. Amazon is now delaying shipment of items they don't consider a priority .... didn't check this item to see.

I did get them to send me a PayPal invoice when I ordered and that worked well for getting the refund.

Yeah I’m finding the two day deliveries are sometimes a week, but I accept it. They seem overwhelmed with most ordering online because of the current situation.

I was looking to buy something that would normally be Prime shipping ..... They were saying a month til delivery becasue of prioritization .... Had to go to Ebay.

Everything I've ordered on Amazon has arrived on time or faster than their delivery dates.... My fridge/freezer arrived early, even after UPS didn't deliver it last Saturday, as their alert said they would. Still delivered on Monday, was a day early according to the Amazon timeline, which was 03/24-31. USPS 1st class packages are making it from coast to coast in Priority Mail speeds....

Just a head up. This would be a company to avoid. This Link

I ordered a couple of load testers for testing cells before assembling the pack. When it got to the one month mark and there was still no tracking information, I sent a couple of messages to the provider on Alixpress and got no response to either message.
On March 13, I opened a dispute on Aliexpress and also on PayPal since I had them invoice me thru PayPal.

Today I checked the dispute progress and see that it has been approved. They are saying they will ship a refund via EPacket and it will arriving within 23 days. I have only made a couple of orders via Aliexpress, so this is my first dispute. The dispute text says they got no response from seller ..... so, they are not replying to me or to Aliexpress.
I thought it was a little odd that I never received any emails from Ali acknowledging the dispute or informing me it was approved .... not a very assuring way to do business ..... still getting the promo emails just fine..... but, If I get the promised refund the protection mechanism will have worked.

I haven't heard anything from PayPal yet except an acknowledgement of the dispute. If anyone is interested, I will update when I get a refund.
I would like to chine in on this company. I had ordered a tester from this company and then found this post. Instead of cancelling I went ahead and waited to see if it would come. I took 7 weeks but it finally arrived. I havent done a load test but did plug it in and made sure it powered up.

Back