diy solar

diy solar

WARNING. Do not buy from Shenzhen Basen. Alex Chen.

Steveb

I ordered 4 x 280ah lifepo4 cells on 10th November 2020 and I have still not received them. I have asked for a refund from the seller with no response. The past 3 weeks I have gone through the Alibaba refund process only to be told they will not give a refund even though they know from the tracking that I have not received the cells. I have now started a chargeback through Barclaycard. I'm in the UK and now have to find another supplier to buy from who won't keep me waiting another 5 months

Everyone's worst nightmare there .... Hope the credit card company comes thru for you, but no way to make up for all the lost time.

I ordered 4 x 280ah lifepo4 cells on 10th November 2020 and I have still not received them. I have asked for a refund from the seller with no response. The past 3 weeks I have gone through the Alibaba refund process only to be told they will not give a refund even though they know from the tracking that I have not received the cells. I have now started a chargeback through Barclaycard. I'm in the UK and now have to find another supplier to buy from who won't keep me waiting another 5 months
What is the tracking saying....last position...?

What is the tracking saying....last position...?
I only have DPD tracking number which has just shown the same thing for the past 4 months. It says they have received the parcel details but not yet received the parcel. The seller sent a screenshot of tracking which showed the parcel was in Germany on 24 December 2020. There has been no update in tracking since then.

I only have DPD tracking number which has just shown the same thing for the past 4 months. It says they have received the parcel details but not yet received the parcel. The seller sent a screenshot of tracking which showed the parcel was in Germany on 24 December 2020. There has been no update in tracking since then.
The seller should know where his batteries are....that's 3 month+ since 24 december...!
What do they say...?
Your contact is Alex Shen right..?

I'm not familiar with DPD do you mean DDP?

The seller should know where his batteries are....that's 3 month+ since 24 december...!
What do they say...?
Your contact is Alex Shen right..?
I have asked for up to date tracking information but haven't been told anything new. Just get one excuse after another. I'm now waiting for the credit card charge back but Alibaba and the supplier just drag things out as long as possible. Contact is Alex Chen.

I also ordered from BASSEN. But after 25 days, I withdrew the payment. It looks like I did the right thing, despite the loss of Alibaba's commission and the exchange rate difference. Looks like BASSEN is sinking to the bottom...
I received my refund quickly, in two days.

In contrast, although I have not yet received my smaller "4S" 105Ah battery cells (expected in about 10days) ... I have had good communications with Alex, and have just received a somewhat small BMS package earlier than the estimated pre-shipping + shipping time. I'm not sure why a UK package failed to transfer properly within Germany, but it sounds a bit like criminal gang "steal expensive-looking stuff" problems in customs and warehouse transfers. I had no such problem in my shipment within USA, but my first package went by air to Chicago and quickly transferred to 'United Parcel Service' from there.

I will follow up with another post regarding my experience with the actual cells, and another Sales representative when the cells arrive and I have constructed the battery pack.

Alex was my sales rep. I ordered 16x EVE cells and 4x battery boxes. One chunk of the delays in my shipments were they spent 3 weeks in customs.

Communication with Alex was ok but it could have been better. I asked for a status update on Wednesdays and I'd get the update perhaps the following Monday.

The batteries took about 10 weeks. The boxes, although I thought was being shipped "Express" took 3 months. I assumed express shipping would be air freight, but no ... still rode the boat. :(

Dear Customer,
This is Alex from Basen,
We understand that customers will lack confidence in the long waiting. We are also constantly improving our logistics.
But for BASEN company, responsibility must be the aim, and we will not ignore customers' demands.
I believe this customer may misunderstand us.
We did have some orders in November that saw a little bit of resistance in shipping overseas because of the changes in customs clearance procedures that coincided with Brexit.
We have been actively dealing with it. However, for the customers who have not received the goods, we have uniformly refunded them.
Would you mind contacting me and providing your order number? I will check it for you. Thank you!

Sincerely
Alex
I placed my order with you on November 10th 2020 and messaged you many times over about 4 months about when I would receive my order. I then told you I would have to cancel my order and asked you for a refund. You did not refund my money so I went through the refund process with Alibaba and still did not receive a refund. The only thing I could do was to contact the credit card company for a charge back. If you had refunded my money when I asked I would not have had to do this. I have now had to order from a different supplier and have to wait again.

may I have your order number? I will check now for you .
sorry , I do feel quite shocked because it's been so long. There's no way our company won't deal with it.
You know who I am and you know the order number. Why did you stop replying to my messages on 15th March 2021.

In contrast, although I have not yet received my smaller "4S" 105Ah battery cells (expected in about 10days) ... I have had good communications with Alex, and have just received a somewhat small BMS package earlier than the estimated pre-shipping + shipping time. I'm not sure why a UK package failed to transfer properly within Germany, but it sounds a bit like criminal gang "steal expensive-looking stuff" problems in customs and warehouse transfers. I had no such problem in my shipment within USA, but my first package went by air to Chicago and quickly transferred to 'United Parcel Service' from there.

I will follow up with another post regarding my experience with the actual cells, and another Sales representative when the cells arrive and I have constructed the battery pack.
My new cells also arrived after a short additional delay for port handling and container unloading. All 4 are already assembled into a really nice 12v battery pack. They arrived in good condition, and slightly above the stated Capacity. But these were smaller cells, CATL 120AH.

Back