diy solar

diy solar

WatchPower V1.14 settings for Ampere Time 12V 200Ah Lithium Iron LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery

f3hunter

Good morning,

I need some help on the WP settings for my Ampere Time 12V 200Ah Lithium Iron LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery running on an 10112LV-MS. I have done quite a bit of research, but the terminologies used with WP seem to be different from the mainstream terminology. If anyone could review these settings I have and make suggestions for modifications, it would be greatly appreciated.

ty.JPG

f3

Last edited:
hello! please tell me did you find the answer to your question? my battery does not charge above 13.3 volts, and when a 10 amp consumer is connected, it immediately drops to 13 volts.
Good morning,

I need some help on the WP settings for my Ampere Time 12V 200Ah Lithium Iron LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery running on an 10112LV-MS. I have done quite a bit of research, but the terminologies used with WP seem to be different from the mainstream terminology. If anyone could review these settings I have and make suggestions for modifications, it would be greatly appreciated.

did you leave 13.6 volts? float
in this case, WP brings the battery charge to 13.6 and does not rise above

Good morning,

View attachment 81065

f3
Float char

Good morning,

MPP all in one?
Double checked your voltages with V-meter.
Which battery do you have? Is it Ampere Time?
What is the setting for your back to discharge? Try bumping "float" to 13.8V and raising "back to discharge" to 14.2v @ 14.2V/14.4V "absorption" to get a full charge. See what happens and tweak it from there. If all else fails, resort back to the manufacture's settings again and re-tweak. You're going to find a lot of recommendations on the site based of individual experiences (Ladders of inference) and known facts, but in the end, whatever works best in your situation might be slightly different these from recommendations

Voltage chart in case you don't have one. General guide~
LiFePO4-Battery-Voltage-Charts-Image-8.jpg

Also, I moved on to Solar Assistant for my small OG MPP system (much more comprehensive) and measure voltage with a this, seems to be a bit more accurate.

Victron Energy Smart Battery Sense, Voltage and Temperature Sensor, Long Range (up to 10m)​

$40 on Amazon.

Good luck!

Back