diy solar

diy solar

Waterproof cover - what are folks using?

kbronx

I just purchased the Bluetti AC200Max for my travel trailer, and until I can reconfigure the internal electrical, will need to plug in my camper to the unit using the 30 amp plug, which means my unit will need to be outside. I want to protect it from the elements while powered on, but know the fans need ventilation so it doesnt overheat. Been looking at running generator covers on line, but everything is huge and really built for gas engine exhaust, not dual fan ventilation. Wondering if anyone has found a cover that works on line, or other DIY solution that has proven effective while allowing the appropriate ventilation. I looked at Zombie style covers as well, but they're ridiculously expensive.

I have storage next to my power hook up and I can run from the storage inside, so the door can be closed. That my immediate plan when my ac200max arrives.

I decided against using bluetti. Now switch to a full victron system. Multiplus. Lynx distributor and lynx bms. Cerbo gx. Solar equipment Etc. Glad that i did. The other approach too limited and more expensive to expand. Also bulkier to expand.

or other DIY solution that has proven effective
Not putting it outside to begin with
Build it into the RV and configure the AIO to suite your situation
The other approach too limited and more expensive to expand
You can have way more power and a scalable system for less spend than blueghetthi for sure.

Back