diy solar

diy solar

Watts247 is now the exclusive US Dealer For Solar Assistant.

robby

Photon Vampire
Good maybe he can make Solar Assistant work with multiple Growatt SPF 5000ES inverters. Solar assistant themselves are useless. They won't even answer a email now.

Sorry to hear that.
It has always been challenging to get email support from them.
I suspect that based on Ian’s past history of very good support he will try and make sure that this improves.

I have SA running perfectly on a Pi4-B 8GB. It has 2x Micro HDMI ports that support up to 4K each.

I wonder will these ports work (with the most recent SA code) to enable an HDMI output of the SA dashboard to an HDMI monitor?? If so, I will go get a micro HDMI to HDMI cable and sexy monitor ASAP!

Thanks in advance,

DR

I have SA running perfectly on a Pi4-B 8GB. It has 2x Micro HDMI ports that support up to 4K each.

I wonder will these ports work (with the most recent SA code) to enable an HDMI output of the SA dashboard to an HDMI monitor?? If so, I will go get a micro HDMI to HDMI cable and sexy monitor ASAP!

Thanks in advance,

DR
Yes I was told it will work.
You have to reboot the PI after you connect the Monitor or you won't get a picture.

Good maybe he can make Solar Assistant work with multiple Growatt SPF 5000ES inverters. Solar assistant themselves are useless. They won't even answer a email now.
Odd. I've always received a prompt reply to emails.

Back